Our beautiful love

Tears escaped jungkook's eyes as he felt his death approaching. "Finally, I'll be able to see you my hubby" He smiled and held the photo frame close to his chest.

A second later, he found himself outside the entrance of a beautiful town. The town looked somewhat of his young times. When he and his hubby would go to the famous bakery shop, have cake together and then run to the fields to help Lady Soo with plucking the best peaches from her farm.

Suddenly, a man appeared behind him.

Jungkook looked back seeing the man whom he vowed to love and support in all situations. His first love, taehyung.

"You are here..." jungkook said with eyes tearing up

Taehyung came towards him and nodded "I told you, i'll never go anywhere without you kook"

Jungkook smiled and hugged his husband.

"Do you want a present?" Taehyung asked

Jungkook smiled warmly "If it makes the time I spend with you any shorter, then no"

Taehyung chuckled "you never changed my love. Let's relive our memories before we vanish forever"

Taehyung held jungkook's hand in his and ran inside the town gate.

They kept running until they came across the boutique, a beautiful boutique owned by the sweet young lady called Mabel.

The boutique looked just like the way it used to. A letter box on the left side wall, with "Mabel's Boutique" imprinted on it in bold cursive letters.

Taehyung led the way inside.

Jungkook smiled touching the fabric of the beautiful white gown which hung on the marquee

"Did the god get my wedding gown along with my soul to see you?" He chuckled

Taehyung came forward and put a tiara on him. "Don't you want to show me how gorgeous you looked in this gown"

Jungkook smiled "I'll be back in a few minutes then"

~

They laughed as they got on the town train, going from the south of the town up till the hill.

The river flowing down the stream as they sat in the centre of the train, looking at the magic happening in the sky.

"Where will we go next?" Jungkook asked

"Do you remember the bakery we used to meet at....Our favourite cheesecake with cold coffee"

Jungkook blushed on the description

The smell of freshly baked loaves still filled the auroma of the bakery

They sat on their usual table, eating their favourite cheesecake.

Then going towards the garden of fragrance, where they always used to meet at the odd hours of the day. Giggling and laughing the whole time.
And then some day,

"Jungkook, i feel like I have found myself again after meeting you. I want to love you the way you made me feel loved. Would you please marry this freak and make my life better" Taehyung said bending on his one knee and holding a ring box with his both hands.

They twirled in happiness when jungkook nodded and let tae slide the ring on his finger.

"Would you have married me, if i was some unusual person" taehyung asked staring at the river along with jungkook

"I would have" jungkook answered short

Taehyung looked into his eyes with overwhelmed love and passion, finally kissing his love of the life after waiting for 10 long years.

A moment later taehyung felt something empty.... jungkook was gone. He was no longer in front of him, giggling on his silly jokes.

He looked towards the sky where he saw a beautiful red butterfly. "you are the only one i could ever love, my love"

He closed his eyes as the whole beautiful town changed into an old off town.

He had changed the whole town for his love. So that he never feels that his love was not beautiful like others.

After all, not everyone reaches the stairway of heaven.