20.

POV Harry

Louis has been here for over a week now. He's fine, except for those nightmares. He has a nightmare almost every night.

Since he lives here now, I like him. Just everything about him is perfect. The way he laughs, his humor, his beautiful blue eyes. I just love him. But like I said, I can't tell him that.

Management would never approves two guys dating, it would damage my image and the band image they said. And Louis probably doesn't like me. And even he did like me, he wouldn't want anything serious right now, because of all those nasty things that happened with his mother in the past. So the bottom line is, I'll never be able to tell Louis how I feel and he will never like me back.

A sigh leaves my mouth. I'm sitting on the couch, watching TV. Just a stupid program that I don't watch anyway, I'm only focused on my thoughts.

Until I feel someone sitting next to me on the couch. I look to the side and see Louis sitting next to me. He looks at me with a sweet smile. "Hey Harry," he says.

"Hey Lou," I say back. He smiles and sits closer to me.

"What were you thinking about?" he asks.

"Nothing special" I say quickly. Of course I'm not going to tell him I was thinking about him.

"You sure?" I nod. "because you were sitting on the couch with a big smile on your face the whole time," he says laughing.

"Yeah uh-" I trail off. What am I supposed to say now?

"Come on, say it!" he says enthusiastically. He gets up from the couch and starts tickling me.

"No L-lou stop!" I try to stop him.

"If you say what you were thinking about" he says, smirking at me.

"No. I can't" I say, looking up at him.

But Louis doesn't stop tickling me. "You said I could talk to you about anything, right?"

"Yeah but-"

"Not buts, just tell me."

"Just stop okay? I can't tell you."

He's still tickling me, which I'm starting to find really annoying.

"About you Louis! I've liked you since the first time I saw you. Your beautiful blue eyes and your cute hair. I like you, Louis!"I say abruptly, after Louis doesn't stop with tickling and begging me to just tell him.

Immediately Louis stops tickling me. Shit! Why did I have to be so stupid and and tell him? I've ruined everything.

He looks at me. There is a long silence of saying nothing. All I hear is his breathing.

"Haz..." I look at him nervously. He also looks at me. He falls forward and presses his lips firmly against mine.

A bomb of butterflies unleashed in my stomach.

When we let go he looks at me. Quickly he gets up from my lap, where he was sitting when he tickled me. He runs away upstairs and I sit in silence, wondering what just had happend.

...

For the ones that don't follow me on Twitter (judithwriterrx) and didn't say my tweet.

I'm not feeling like myself right now and that means that I'm gonna take a little break (don't worries, I will be back before the 18 months)

I'm sorry that I can't explain more, but it's something personal about myself that I don't feel like sharing.

So I hope you understand and I'll be back before you even notice that I'm gone.

(And I'm sorry for this chapter being shitty, but I'm not in the mood to change it sorry)

xx