You've Been Through This, You'll Get Through Again

It's important to remember that you have experienced hardship in the past and that each time, you have come out stronger and wiser. This will help you when you are feeling uncertain or doubtful. Think back on the difficulties you have overcome, the obstacles you have overcome, and the mountains you have scaled.

You are now the strong and competent person you are because of those experiences.

Life has a tendency of putting us through our paces, challenging us, and throwing at us challenges that seem insurmountable. However, history has demonstrated that you have a character strength that enables you to not only survive these storms but also to prosper in them. It comes from the knowledge you've gained, the tenacity you've shown, and the bravery you've mustered in the face of difficulty.

Additionally, every obstacle you've overcome has served as a milestone on your path to personal development. You have learned important lessons from each experience, improved your ability to solve problems, and increased your emotional fortitude. You are always changing and becoming more prepared to handle whatever is ahead, even though it may not always be obvious when you're going through a difficult time. Consider it a testimonial to your tenacity and your capacity to overcome any obstacles the future may present that you have successfully sailed these seas in the past.