𝐱𝐢𝐢. tickets? for what?

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

deliablack has added to her story

seen by theonott, dmalfoy, ginweasley and others

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

hotterthanu has posted

liked by amirrorball, daphnesmokesgrass, chosen1 and others

hotterthanu apparently american muggles say what they're thankful for at christmas so I'm thankful for my babies!! (mione is behind the camera, I love her too)

comments

amirrorball ily
hotterthanu ilym

spew4life yeah no they don't
hotterthanu YOU COULDN'T HAVE JUST BEEN NICE LIKE DELIA??

slytherking lol take the L pans
hotterthanu you are a walking ick and no one has ever loved you
slytherking UM SORRY??
chosen1 POP OFF BAE

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Okay who got me the top that says bottom?" Blaise demanded, holding up a tank top with block lettering on the front. "We all know that's not true."

"Do we?" Delia asked, cocking her head at him before ducking as he threw wrapping paper at her head.

The friends were all gathered in the large living room around a christmas tree which Delia had decorated early that morning. She adored christmas, so no one was surprised that she had decorated the penthouse before dawn and then proceeded to wake up everyone in the house by jumping on their beds (with Theo watching out of amusement, being her first victim that morning).

"No way." Draco said, holding up a matching shirt to Blaise which said 'top'. "What the fuck."

"Hey why is he the top?!" Blaise exclaimed, causing the room to burst into laughter at that.

"Hey baby." Theo whispered into Delia's ear as she was sat on his lap, something no one around them found suspicious. They were always that close. "Open this."

He pulled out an envelope addressed to 'the queen of my heart' from his pocket and she took it from him.

"Wow didn't think you'd be this cheesy, Theo." Delia giggled. "But it's okay because I'm going to pretend it's a Taylor Swift reference."

"That's because it is." He said simply, a knowing smile on his face which she clocked immediately.

"You didn't." She stated but he merely nodded, smiling wider as her eyes widened. "You fucking didn't!"

"What did he do?" Ginny asked from under a hippogriff hat Ron had gifted her, watching as Delia tore open the envelope and produced ten slips of paper and practically shrieked.

"THEO GOT US ERAS TOUR TICKETS!" She cried, standing and practically bouncing the room as all the girls (and Harry) gasped.

"No way." Hermione said as Theo shrugged.

"My girl said how said she was about missing out on Ticketmaster and i... pulled a few strings." He said, smiling as he saw how excited Delia was.

"I'm going to see Taylor Swift!" Delia cried before turning to Harry who was beside her and grasped his hands. "Harry we're going to see Taylor Swift!"

"I love you Theodore!" Harry exclaimed, jumping with Delia as the rest of the girls, no believing this was in fact not a prank, began to celebrate too.

"You're welcome, mate." Theo chuckled as he felt Blaise slide in next to him.

"Did you just call our Delia 'your girl'?" The boy questioned him, both watching as their friends celebrated around the room.

"Maybe."

"I'm watching you, lover boy."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

deliablack has posted

liked by pansparkinson, harrypotter, dmalfoy and others

deliablack EVERYONE SAY THANK YOU THEO FOR THE ERAS TOUR TICKETS

comments

harrypotter THANK YOU THEO
hermioneg THANK YOU THEO
pansparkinson THANK YOU THEO
ginweasley THANK YOU THEO
daphnegreen THANK YOU THEO

user hand placement.
blaisezabin THAT'S WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY

dmalfoy hands to yourself.
deliablack I was just saying thank you
dmalfoy say thank you in other ways.
deliablack ok!
dmalfoy WAIT DELIA NO

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.