🌀,☁️,lom and yiwa

Phayu pov :

I felt the guilt seeping into me again . I know I'm at fault,if only i listen to him that day, then memories of that day came in my mind again,how i just want to ask him about the photos,how nong sky started accusing rain, it's not that I don't trust him, it's just our family have seen many betrayels because of which they hurted love of  their life too much, I don't want to hurt my rain like uncle kinn,dad and uncle kim did ,that is why I pushed him away, I said so many harsh things about him so he will go away for a while so that I could calm down to listen to him,but i didn't expect him to disappear from my life,i know whatever I am saying would just be petty excuses,but only i know how much I loved him , i trust him but i don't trust myself,if rain was still there then what if i do something to him in my anger ,that thought is enough for me to push him away. I went to his home after calming down, but there were no one in the house, my phone was off that 2 days because I don't want to lash out on rain.
Then everything happened, I regret everything I did I just want to go back to that day and correct everything.

I don't know what to do anymore, but i know one thing rain still loves me , I didn't know how I sound,i may sound like a selfish person,but I want my rain back. I will do everything in my power to get him back, i will be there this time in his life ,in his son's life no .... He will be our son . with that thoughts i slept off.

Sky pov :

I know this is all happening because of me, if only i let him speak that day, if only i trusted him ,when he spoke to me today it was like slap on my face ,i know, I know I am at fault,i am at fault for their seperation as well, even p'pai and p'saifa trusted him but i didn't, it's just i felt betrayed, I thought he did wrong, i was angry, yes rain trusted me over everything,rain is a person who won't be reliable in any trival matters but if something is a big deal we can trust it upon rain, he is someone who has full on control when it comes to emotions at dire situations, but i ,i am a fool who can't control anything, it's just the situations that made me like it ,my mom cheated on my papa,she divorced my papa and left him and me alone for another person, from then on i loathed people who betrays but at the end it's not him but it's me who betrayed him,i know it's just silly excuses but when humans look at something in anger or darkness it's common for them to lost trust for moment, that's what happened to me that day for which I am regretting till today, I can't sleep well ,the nightmares that were about gun replaced with rain, i know it's wrong of me to ask but I will try my best to earn his forgiveness.

I know as he said it won't be the same, it's always rain who is intiative in our relation but this time I will do everything to make our friendship back, if it's not the old bond then it would be the fresh bond with a lot of binds that were cut down in the past. I know I was replaced by nuea for a long time,then i will make my own little place this time. I went to sleep with this new found determination.

(Sorry guys i don't know why sky's parents divorced,but i know his mother live abroad and his father takes care of him all alone,am i right?)

Sailom's pov :

Lom saw red when his mother insult nuea ,he want to interfere but what if she say more because of his words ,but when he had enough he tried to defend nuea ,but by then their family came and everything went south ,he know about nuea's family, nuea didn't hide anything from him , he is proud of his body, he and yiwa started this drama because yiwa want to protect marine from her mother , he continued this drama because he fall in love with nuea, but now everything was messed up. He know nuea will not come back after this insults ,his own mother destroyed his life ,he is a gay but he can't say it to his mother because she is homophobic in secret , she always like it's "Her way or Highway", his father can't bear with her so he just leave her and work for months and don't come home, his sister always travel as she can't tolerate their mother.

He went to Germany to study so that he will have freedom,he thought after he settled himself he can have his life , but his mom came with the engagement plan, when he listened to yiwa he just felt like someone is telling his own story to him ,so they planned to marry and divorce with in a year but he met nuea , he loved him the moment he saw him but nuea kept his distance,after he told the truth to nuea ,he thought everything will be fine,but when did things became fine when his mother is in picture,she messed up again and this time lom won't accept this mess ,he will correct it , it's time to have a deep  talk with his mom,he can't let his life get spoiled because of her stubbornness , controlling attitude and psudocare.

Yiwa pov :

Yiwa doubted if the woman is really her mother for nth time.she always do what she think is right,her pa loves her mom alot so no one could say no to her, this made her mother to control everything in the family, she hates her father and mother, she always felt that they don't love her, his father always cared only for her mother and her mother cares only about what she thinks, when she met marine she felt loved for the first time after her p'lom, he is just a brother to her , but marine is his life , that is why she came up with the plan to protect her from her mother but this all happened, everytime her mother said something she always tried to argue with her mother but marine stops her by saying she got used to it , is that something to get used to ? she always questioned herself,but what her mother did yesterday is off the limits, the moment she looked into marine 's eyes she know it's going to be over,she wants to explain to marine this time but marine left saying she needs some time, she can understand where that came from,she can blame it  only on her mother and her, after all which lover want their love to marry other person, but p'nuea and marine understood them and stood silent, they didn't say anything when their mothers bashed them , but they have hearts too.

Now yiwa is determined, it's time to clear this mess, she will make her mom see the mirror , she called p'lom and decided what they have to do together.she will give the respect p'nuea and marine deserves in tentfolds.

Sorry for the delay, and I think i can't update for few more days as I am sick . please wait 🙏

I hope you like the chapter .

What do you think about their thoughts.

Please give suggestions if you can,

Please vote and comment 🙏, thanks for reading.