• 3.⇢🦊 •

•°•

"Are the milkshakes are ready Ji?" Felix asked.

"Nearly done Lixie, just adding some chocolate sauce, how about your brownies?" Jisung asked.

"Yep they are also ready," Felix said showing him a plate of brownies.

"Ooh! That looks tasty! Shall we go now? Jeongin must've already started working." Jisung said.

"Yeah, Let's go upstairs," Felix said as Jisung took the tray of Milkshakes.

Just few minutes ago, Jeongin came back home after buying 6 different newspapers from a nearby shop to get some ideas for their newspaper. Now Jeongin was in his room, trying to figure out something.

"Come in!" Jeongin responded after Felix knocked at his door.

Felix opened the door, Jeongin was on his bed reading the newspapers he bought, with his glasses on.

"Innie! You already started?" Jisung asked.

"I just started reading the paper hyung- OMG!"

Jeongin squealed when he saw Felix and Jisung bringing brownies and Milkshakes.

"Since we gotta think fresh, we decided to make our faves." Felix smiled.

"Choco milkshakes and brownies! What a cool combo!" Jeongin grinned.

Jisung placed the tray on the table and handed the milkshakes to Jeongin and Felix and finally taking one to himself.

"Thanks Ji!" Both Felix and Jeongin said.

"No prob, Lixie give me a brownie,"

"Oh yeah sure Ji, here Innie, take one," Felix offered the brownies.

They had the heavenly delicious brownies and milkshake while checking out he newspapers, but unfortunately, they didn't find anything new yet, and plus, reading the local newspapers was 100x times boring than reading their college newspaper. The brownies and milkshakes did help them a lot to get rid of the boredom.

"Nothing at all! Duh! Our newspaper have everything that is needed for a newspaper!" Felix groaned.

"We have poem section, article section, sports section, a photography section, comic section and all! You found anything new Innie?" Jisung asked while yawning.

Jeongin removed his glasses and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"Nope."

"What are we going to do now? My brain is not processing!" Jisung whined.

"When did your brain start processing?" Felix grinned.

"Hey!" Jisung threw a newspaper at Felix.

"Duh I'm just joking bitch! Chill out!" Felix chuckled.

"I'll chill out after I smash your head." Jisung gritted his teeth.

"No you can chill out after you get smashed by Minho hyung." Jeongin said suddenly.