Chapter 18: War At Qatar

At the Pentagon everyone was working when one of the students came over to their group.

Student 1: Hey, guys, I think the other team figured it out. Iran.

Student 2: Come on, man. This is way too smart for Iranian scientists. Think about it.

Student 3: What do you think, kid? Chinese?

Maggie: No way. This is nothing like what the Chinese are using.

Meanwhile the President was flying in Air Force One to an unknown destination.

Pilot: This is Air Force One. Level of flight, level three-three-zero.

John (On TV): We will hunt down this enemy. And when we do, we'll know just what to do with them.

In the rows of seats, a stereo is under someone's foot when it transforms into Frenzy. A man and Tracy knock on a door and they enter and see the President watching TV.

John (On TV): Apparently, there are very few survivors.

Tracy: Yes, Mr. President?

President: Yeah, can you wrangle me up some Ding Dongs, darling?

Frenzy sneaks around the plane as he reaches the elevator. Tracy comes into the kitchen.

Tracy: I joined the Air Force to bring the man Ding Dongs. I'll be in storage.

She enters the elevator and sees the stereo once she reaches the storage, she puts the stereo down go get the Ding Dong's. Frenzy then runs off as Tracy drops the Ding Dong.

Tracy: Shoot.

It rolls towards Frenzy. Tracy picks it up and eats it.

Tracy: Gross.

She walks off as Frenzy quickly hacked into the system, beginning a simultaneous upload of a virus and download of all information relating to Sector Seven. His actions were discovered in the Pentagon.

Maggie: Do you hear that? Are you getting this? I think they're hacking the network again. Oh, my God. This is a direct match to the signal in Qatar. Are you running a diagnostic?

Student 1: Should I be?

Maggie: Yes, you should.

Student 1: So, I am.

Maggie: Someone! They're hacking into Air Force One! We need a senior analyst. I think they're planting a virus.

Male 8: A virus?

Student 1: It's streaming right now.

Maggie: They are planting a virus and stealing a whole lot of data from your system at the same time.

Male 8: Code Red. We have a breach. Air Force One, someone onboard has breached the military network.

On the plane some Secret Service agents made their way down to the cargo hold.

Male 9: I'm in the cargo hold. Clear. Clear.

Maggie: You got to cut the hard lines.

Male 8: What?

Maggie: Whatever they want, they are getting it.

Male 8: Sir? Permission to take down the Defense Network.

Male 10: Cut all server hard lines now.

Male 8: Cut all server hard lines now.

Frenzy was just finishing up when the hardlines were cut, leaving him with only information on the Witwicky man who had seen their language.