Jun Guevara x reader

3rd POV:
"Thanks for coming, you can start tomorrow. I'll have the officers escort you out Ms.(L/n)".

Your POV:
YES! I finally got the job! The process to even get that interview was like hell. It miles away in the middle of the dessert in Arizona. But the pay was very high and you're not one to complain.

Time Skippp
You packed all of your things for tomorrow. Although you were nervous you had high hopes. After you were done you went to bed exhausted but dreaming of how tomorrow would go.

Next Dayyyy
Your POV:
As soon as you walked in you noticed rowdy inmates everywhere. It was a bit shocking for you and a lot to take in. One of the officers who was supposed to be guiding you around, quickly pull out his gun, threatening all the inmates to quiet down. You thought it was a bit harsh, but they did not seem to listen. After more policemen came in they began to quiet down. But this only made you realize that you were the only female officer. You felt accomplished and scared at the same time.

Guevara's POV:
"Hey Baki. You see that girl over there? I think she's new here. How long do you think she'll be able to handle the pressure of this place". He chuckled but admired your beauty from afar. You had long hair touching your butt and features that were so easy to love. He was slapped back into reality by Baki who was still trying to fight him but to no avail. "Hey, I'm gonna go talk to her". Without giving Baki the chance to speak he left.

Your POV:
"Wait so I'm never supposed to talk back to or reprimand Guevara? But isn't he a prisoner as well? I don't get it". Your coworker just sighed and pleaded for you to listen to what he said. While in the middle of doing so he suddenly went silent and a shadow was cast over him. "Are you okay"? You got no response. When you looked back you saw a tall, muscular, tan man with long hair and a blue bandanna on his head. You got up. "Excuse me. Why aren't you in your cell right now"? Your coworker pulled you back down into the chair giving you a weary look. This must be Guevara you thought. You got back anyway hand cuffing him and pushing him all the way back to the cell. Huffing as you left.

Coworker's POV:
*What the absolute fucking hell did I just witness*. "Y/n! How'd you do that"! She only stared back in confusion. "THAT was Jun Guevara"! He paced around wondering what might happen to you tonight, or tomorrow, or the day after that. He just decided to leave you alone for his own safety.

3rd POV:
It was now lunch time and all of the inmates were now in the cafeteria. Some were humongous and others as small as little kid. Y/n had wondered what they all did to get in this place but she kept on duty anyways. From afar Guevara could be seen walking right up to her.

Your POV:
"Guevara did you eat yet"? He shook his head no. "Well then what are you right here for? You should eat you know". He sat down in front of you hand on his chin. He replied, "But why do I have to get in line when there's a meal right in front of me"? You blushed a little and tried to hold back you're laughter but to no avail. "You know what's weird? My coworkers actually told me to stay away from you. I really don't know why because you're pretty sweet". You smiled at him when he blushed a little. But you didn't have time for the shenanigans and made him go get in line anyway.

Baki's POV:
He watched Guevara sit down at the table smiling. "Cmon man. I know you haven't get laid in months bu-". A bean was flicked at his head and his spoon was all twisted up. "I-". He was interrupted again by some huge guy. At this point he was rethinking his decisions.

Your POV:
You see the big guy confront Guevara. Apparently he's a sumo wrestler. You went to the bathroom for a quick second only to come back to beans and sauce everywhere. You asked your coworker what happened but he only replied, "Gym. Now."

Part two hm? 🤷🏾‍♀️
Also I'll be trying to do Mouth. Yk the triplets