4. Reason

"Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical High School. It's one of the only two jujutsu educational facilities."

You looked around in awe, observing the pretty school as Gojo talked and explained.

"On the surface, it's known as a private religious school."

"Many jujutsu sorcerers continue to use it as a base after graduation, so it's a pillar in the jujutsu community. Not just in education but for support and mediation in missions."

You hummed as you listened to Gojo talk, a smile on your face.

"Anyways, you two are about to have an interview with the principal."

You tensed up slightly, sweat rolling down your forehead almost in a comical way.

"Is he mean..?"

Gojo just looked down at you with a sly smile and shrugged, purposely avoiding your question.

You frowned at that.

"The principal ?"

Yuji asked curiously,

"Screw it up and he could reject your admission, so go all-out."

"Huh ?!"

"Eh ?"

You visibly panicked, tugging on Gojo's sleeve and shaking him.

"That means we'll be immediately executed ?! Please tell me we won't ?!"

"Yeah, yeah ! Like L/N said !"

Gojo only smiled and ruffled your hair before a low voice could be heard.

"What ?"

The three of you stopped and you looked back at Yuji, eyes widening slightly as you saw a mouth on his cheek.

"So you're not the boss ?"

"Any hierarchy other than strength is worthless."

Yuji slapped his own cheek harshly, hiding the mouth.

"Sorry, sensei, L/N. He pops out sometimes."

"That's interesting."

You said, staring at the hand hiding Sukuna's mouth.

"What an amusing body you have now."

Gojo also spoke, a hand on his chin.

The mouth appeared again on Yuji's hand and spoke up.

"I owe you a favor, you know."

"Not again !"

"Once I make this brat's body my own, you'll be the first one I kill. Then i'll take that demon girl away for personal purpose."

You visibly tensed up, taking a step back as Gojo placed a hand on your shoulder.

'What the hell does he means by that..is it..my blood ? Is it because I have Kibutsuji Muzan's blood..?'

"It's an honor to be targered by Sukuna, but leave my cute student out of this."

Yuji looked at you with an apologetic smile before slapping the mouth on his hand.

"This guy's really that famous ?"

"Ryomen Sukuna is a fierce imaginary god with four arms and two faces."

You dazed off, wondering how he would see with two faces, wouldn't that be weird to see with that much eyes ?

"In the golden age of jujutsu, sorcerers gathered up all their might to challenge him and failed. Crowned with the title of Sukuna, we couldn't even destroy his grave wax as he traversed the ages after death as a cursed object."

"Without a doubt, he is the king of curses."

'King of curses...'

You repeated in your mind before thinking back about Muzan.

'King of curses, demon king..are their powers equal or was one stronger than the other, I wonder..'

You looked down at your hands, glancing over to your sharp nails.

'Now that they mentioned it, I really do look like a demon, huh..'

You felt a hand on your chin, tilting your face up and you were face-to-face with Gojo.

"Huh ?"

"You were in your own little word, Y/n. I thought it might be better if I woke you back up."

You swallowed nervously at the proximity and nodded. He let go of your chin, now gently running his fingers through his hair.

"Now, are you ready to meet the principal ?"

Entering the dim room, you blinked as you glanced around the surroundings.

'Woaahh ..?'

You gaze stopped on the principal as he scolded Gojo while making cute dolls.

'I want one..'

He then turned to you and Yuji while smiling.

"That's principal Yaga Masamichi."

"That's the kids ?"

"Itadori Yuji ! I'm into girls like Jennifer Lawrence and Y/N L/N ! Pleasure to meet you !"

Your face flushed and you looked at him with wide eyes before also bowing and introducing yourself.

"Y/N L/N, I hope we can get along well and that I can learn a lot from you."

"What did you come here for ?"

The two of you glanced up at Yaga, you took a small step back as you noticed that he focused on Yuji first..

"An interview."

"But why Jujutsu Tech ?"

"To learn Jujutsu ?"

"I mean beyond that."

You zoned out a little, looking at Gojo.

'I wonder what's under the blindfold..'

You squinted your eyes slightly and tilted your head, only to avoid eye contact when gojo looked toward you.

He smiled, wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

"Watcha thinking about, Y/n ? Are you falling for me ?"

He teased, watching as you squirmed and became flustered at that.

"No !"

And it seem like you said that a little too loud since they both stopped talking and looked at the two of you.

Yaga clicked his tongue, glaring at Gojo.

"Satoru, leave that girl alone. Don't distract her."

Gojo lifted his hands up in surrender, taking a step back as Yuji was punched by one of the cute dolls.

"Now, Y/N L/N. I want to hear your reasoning for joining Jujutsu High."

"My reason.."

You trailed off before speaking up again.

"My reason is..."