✿-3-✿

*Today is holiday in kook's college due to xxx reason. But Taev have to go to their works. Now both are fully ready and are trying to wake kook because they can't leave him alone*

"Bubba wake up na" V again tried. Tae is gone to take kook's breakfast

"No hyungiee today is my holiday so me sleep" kook mumbled again dozing off

"Koo wake up" V said sternly but kook didn't moved. That time Tae also entered.

"Kookie here your break- JUNGKOOK WAKE UP" Tae shouted angrily when he saw kook still sleeping.

"I am awake" kook said and stood on bed still not able to open his eyes. Tae handed V the food and went to kook. He pulled his bottoms down and gave five hard spanks. Tears welled in kook's eyes and he screamed in pain. Tae then pulled him in his embrace running his light pink butt softly.

"Shh bub you know na baby we are getting late then also you are not waking it's wrong na" Tae said softly picking Kook and taking him to restroom

"I know I am sowwy" kook said cutely and Tae made him sit on bathroom counter. Tae made him do his morning routine and made him do his breakfast.

*Time skip*

"Bub be a good boy hmm i will come to pick you are afternoon as I don't have much work okay" Tae said pecking kook's forehead.

"Ok Tata byee lobe you" kook said cutely

"Love you too bye" Tae said and left

"Let's go kookie" V said coming downstairs hurriedly and both left to Kim corporation

(Let me show you their outfits until they are reaching
I am not going to show Tae's outfit as you already know it's hospital dress)

(Let me show you their outfits until they are reachingI am not going to show Tae's outfit as you already know it's hospital dress)

At Kim corporation:

At Kim corporation:

*Vkook entered and everyone bowed to them. Kook bowed back while V just nodded maintaining his cold face. They both went to V's office*

"Hyungieee" kook whined as soon as they entered in the office

"What happened bun" V asked confused