Chapter 113 - 114 - 115 - 116

The news that His Royal Highness returned victoriously with all the combat legions spread immediately, and people all over the empire cheered for it.

It's just that there was such a picture on the news, that is, His Royal Highness suddenly fought with the major of the empire.

What the hell is going on? Maybe only the person involved, Jiang Zhiyu, the Jiang family and the royal family knew about it.

Ling Weichuan came back with the legion, together with the students from Imperial University who were transporting supplies, the media who got the news had already lined up and were ready to take pictures.

Jiang Zhiyu didn't want to show up, so he waited on the aircraft that came to pick up Ling Weichuan and his second brother.

The others also sat with Jiang Zhiyu.

Ling Weichuan said a few words perfunctorily in front of the camera, then hurriedly walked towards the aircraft, Jiang Chengyan was even more lazy, answered two questions casually, and then walked towards the aircraft.

Those who didn't know thought there was some treasure waiting for them there. But to them, it is indeed a treasure.

As soon as the door of the aircraft was opened, Jiang Zhiyu flew into Ling Weichuan's arms like a bird.

Jiang Chengyan, who wanted to hug his younger brother, was a little disappointed. Sure enough, his younger brother was in love and had a boyfriend, so he couldn't even see his brother's existence.

"Baby." Ling Weichuan hugged the little rabbit and kissed him sighingly. It felt like a long, long time since we last saw each other, and it had been too long since he had hugged his precious bunny.

Holding him in his arms still feels the same, it can fill his heart, but it's a little strange, it seems that Jiang Zhiyu has gained weight, and holding him is much heavier than before.

Jiang Chengyan also noticed it, and he said with a smile: "Xiaoyu, I haven't seen you for a while, you have gained weight, have you eaten more recently?"

Jiang Zhiyu withdrew from Lingweichuan's embrace, scratching his head, what should he tell his second brother? As for the violent temper of the second brother, will he dismantle the aircraft in a while?

"Cough...well, I've been able to eat more recently than before."

After receiving his younger brother's response, Major Jiang was happy, and took out the special product he brought back to Xiaoyu, and when he handed it over, he saw Xiaoyu holding hands with Ling Weichuan.

He froze for a moment, blinked his eyes, and after being stiff for a while, he asked, "Are you... still wearing couple rings?" The second brother was dying of soreness, why didn't Xiaoyu do the same thing as his brother?

The others couldn't bear to look straight away, they only hoped that Jiang Chengyan would find out the truth and cheer up a bit.

"Second brother, that, in fact, Ling Weichuan and I..." Looking at the injured expression on his second brother, he didn't know what to say.

Ling Weichuan didn't have many worries, and said directly: "Xiaoyu and I are already married, and it will be on New Year's Day."