10. WET DREAMS

GRIND ME DOWN

GRIND ME DOWN.LILLIANNA WILDE
10. ✦ — ❝ let me fill you, fill your lungs. then breathe me out. ❞

IN WHICH...    after weeks of no release from your ex-partner or your dreams, you nearly breakdown; until your savior reveals himself.
WARNINGS...   chubby!reader, slight fat shaming, awful partner, edging, slight pain kink, oral sex, pussy slap (like two ), multiple orgasms, dacryiphilia, biting, aphrodisiacs, hair-pulling, pet names [doll, darling, pretty girl], praise & degradation, etc.

Statistics say; that 81

Statistics say; that 81.6% of women do not orgasm from intercourse alone. Many need a little extra. Maybe, a simple rub on the clit, playing with their breasts, hell—maybe even a kiss. These women aren't broken, their bodies simply work different from others.

This is a fact you constantly played in your head, laying beneath your partner who was slamming himself in and out of you, heavy breaths escaping him. His face was tucked into your neck, allowing you to keep a neutral face while false moans escaped your lips. Your groin was beginning to become sore from the amount of thrusts, and your ass ached from the excessive rubbing against the blankets underneath you.

This was a common occurrence for you. Naked under the man you loved, allowing him to use your body. It was a little pathetic, given the action was far from mutual. He got his rocks off quickly while you? You laid there with no orgasm in sight, getting up from your bed after he was done to clean yourself — it seemed he knew nothing of aftercare alongside his inability to make you orgasm —.

You've tried to speak to him about it, claiming you needed more in bed. He seemed to listen, promising to try something else. And that was the first time you tried anal, and needless to say— you did not enjoys.

Sessions followed with his "attempts" except it was clear they weren't for you, and simply for him. He thought thrusting faster would help, it didn't. Maybe slapping your ass? No, as he did nothing to soothe the pain after. He even tried to give you oral, but that only lasted for fifty seconds before he got up, declaring his jaw hurt. You tried to mention rubbing your clit, even guiding him to it.