• 32. Club

Hey Sunshines...... Ready to read the chapter?!

- A negative mind will never
give you a positive Life

††††††††

Mystery

It always intrigue us, isn't it?!

It's so thrilling to find those mysteries, isn't?!

It's fun, isn't?!

But not always.....

Sometimes it gives us pain which is hard to endure.....

Sometimes it opens the door of those past memories that you want to forget....

So sometimes it isn't thrilling....

It's scary.

Shivanya was staring at the guests that has come over, sitting the living room, chatting. She wasn't annoyed would be a lie, a big fat lie.

She could see the fake smile that they are wearing. Fake concern and the fake happiness floating in their eyes.

'As if we are dying for their concern.', She scoffed mentally.

After her encounter with Ace, when she went downstairs, she collided with these amazing relatives of hers which couldn't come yesterday to the party.

"Aaj bhi nhi aate, hum kon sa apki shakal dekhne ke liye mare ja rahe hai.", She muttered under her breath. Yash, who was sitting beside her, chuckled listening to her murmur.

(Should have not come today too, we are not dying to your face.)

"Stop laughing.", She glared at him, which shut him up instantly.

Before meeting them Bhavya gave the three girls - Siya, Navya, and Shivanya a warning.

<<<< "What are they doing here ma?", Shivanya asked in annoyance, sitting on the slab of the kitchen, where Siya, Navya and Bhavya were also present.

"They couldn't come yesterday, that's why.", Bhavya sighed, while giving her a tight-lipped smile.

"As if they really care for you.", Navya scoffed, who was standing beside Shivanya. Shivanya and Siya nodded, agreeing with Navya.

Bhavya glared at them, which shut them up. "Look i don't want any problem right now. Understand?!", Bhavya warned, pointing a spatula at the trio.

"Why are you warning us?! We don't do anything.", Navya shrugged her shoulder as the other two again nodded. Bhavya sent a glare in their direction.

"I know very well what you guys do. Don't make me repeat myself. You will not say a single word and will behave.", Bhavya said, folding her hands.

"What if they cross their limits?!", Siya asked, after a moment. Bhavya looked at them and sighed.
"Then you can too.", Navya yelled a 'yes' Bhavya mumbled those words.