𝟏𝟔 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

________🦋_________

Hongjoong placed drinks on his tray before walking off. As he walked, he gave Wooyoung a smile. He placed the drinks on a table in the corner and nodded to the guests, although they didn't notice anything anyway and just stared drunkenly into space.

Hongjoong wiped the sweat from his forehead and walked back to the bar. Wooyoung crossed his path and put an arm around him. "That's why I prefer to stand behind the bar," Hongjoong complained, "My feet hurt already." Wooyoung chuckled.

"Wait a few hours and you won't feel them anymore." he laughed and then walked off to the next table. Hongjoong grinned after him. A stone fell from his heart that his best friend was in a good mood again. He still felt guilty for neglecting him. Hongjoong walked back to the bar to pick up the next drinks.

....

"Here are your drinks," Wooyoung said euphorically and put the glass on the low table. The man who ordered them thanked him and Wooyoung was about to leave again when he spotted someone one the table next to him. It was San.

And it would have been bothering enough if he had just sat there, but there were two girls sitting next to him and he had both arms around them.

Wooyoung didn't know why but it felt like a stab through his heart. Even though he knew he and San had made a promise, he couldn't trust him, as seeing this.

Wooyoung took a deep breath before walking to San's table. "What can I get you?" he asked loudly so they could all hear him. The two girls looked up. They were pretty no question, yet Wooyoung was annoyed.

San looked at him. He had his eyes only half open and seemed quite drunk. The girls ordered two shots, then Wooyoung turned to San. "Nothing for you, I guess," he said, waiting for San's reaction.

San's hair fell into his sweaty face. His shirt was slightly unbuttoned, showing part of his blushing neck. Wooyoung rolled his eyes and looked elsewhere.

Now is not the time for this, Wooyoung, his inner voice spoke.
"I'll have a shot, too," San muttered, smiling. Again, Wooyoung rolled his eyes and then walked away.

Shortly after, he came back and placed the shots on the table. Knowing well that there was only water in San's shot glass, he pushed the glass towards him. "Have fun," he said to him and couldn't hide his sarcastic undertone.

San eyed Wooyoung briefly but Wooyoung ignored it and instead walked away towards the restroom. He knew he had no reason to be mad at San, and yet he was.

After Wooyoung disappeared into the restroom and the music finally dulled through the walls, the restroom door opened not a minute later.

San stumbled in. Wooyoung turned to face him and crossed his arms. San looked over at him with half-open eyes. "Are you mad at me?" he asked, sounding offended. Wooyoung bit his lip to keep himself from getting angry.

"Oh no why would I be." San raised an eyebrow and took a step closer. Wooyoung could already smell his alcoholic breath. "Are you at least having fun?" Wooyoung blurted out. San stared at him until he suddenly put on that weird smile again. "Yeah why, can't I have fun anymore?" Wooyoung felt his anger rise.

"Did you fuck them?" he got to the point. Again, San just stared at Wooyoung and it was driving Wooyoung crazy. "Say something!" Wooyoung yelled.

"No I didn't, what's your problem? It's not like you're my boyfriend." Wooyoung snorted. "Right but you promised me not to sleep with others. Can't you keep it for one day? Are you that horny?" Wooyoung knew that everything he had said was unfair, but he couldn't control himself. San's facial expression suddenly changed and Wooyoung knew that he was now angry too.