°• | 0.3 | •°

°• | The not so great outdoors 0

°• | The not so great outdoors 0.4 | •°

•° Second Pov •°

"Last time on total drama island, 23 campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp, then have to face the judgement of their fellow campers."

"It's our first challenge. How hard can it be?"

... "I did not sign up for this." Gwen said to you.

°•°•☆🪼☆•°•°

"Okay. Today's challenge is three-fold. Your first task us to jump off this 1,000 foot-high cliff into the lake." You stopped looking from the cliff as you focused on Chris, listening in to what you'll have to do today.

"Piece of cake." Bridgette said to Tyler, making you look at her shocked. "If you look down, you will see two target areas. The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic... man-eating sharks." Chris finished as he chuckled a bit while explaining the part with sharks. "Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area, which, we're pretty sure is shark free." Chris said, making you worried at that where he said 'pretty sure'.

"Excusee me?" Leshawna said, interrupting him. "For each member of your team that jumps, and actually.. survives, there will be a crate of supplies waiting below. Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge... building.. a hot tub. The team with the best one gets to have a wicked! Hot-tub party tonight!" He said, making you slightly hope that your team will win.

"The losers will be sending someone home." He dramatically announced, making everyone nervous about loosing.

"Let's see.. Killer Bass, you're up first." He said, making you relieved you don't have to go first.

"Oh.. wow.. so who wants to go first?" Bridgette said while looking out of the cliff, as she then turned around only to be met with silence from her teammates, the cricket's chirping being heard.

"Hey, don't sweat it guys." Owen said as he turned around to face us. "I heard that these shows always make the interns do the stunt first to make sure it's survivable." Owen said while trying to comfort us.

You then looked at Bridgette who jumped, making you slightly surprised. You wish you had her bravery. The others from their team then started to jump one by one, making you gulp.

"Uh-uh, no way, man. I'm not jumping." D.J. said, before turning around, looking at Chris.

"Scared of heights?" Chris asked curiously. "Yeah, ever since I was a kid." D.J. admitted