3 : Chapter 7

We arrived back to base. And just as we expected, Mearing is going to send us off into space. As so the government has agreed. If this wasn't a part of the plan, I would stay and protect Earth, since my family is here. But this is a plan, so I have to come.

We drove towards the rocket. Or as they call it, the Xantium. It was quite a long drive there. And we were being followed by the members of NEST and NASA. Including Mearing, and I noticed Sam coming along too. But I sense an energon signal on him. If I knew any better, he's made contact with some of the cons. And by that, I meant an interrogation.

Once we arrived at the site, we all transformed and headed over to the giant ship. "Check the nitrogen levels. We're booking out of here" Leadfoot said. We walked towards the ship, when Sam called. "Optimus? Hana?".

We turned towards him, he was looking up at us with a confused face. "What your leaders say is true" Optimus started. "Aye" Que commented. I shot him a glare. He flinched before walking away. "This was all my fault. I told them whom to trust. I... was so wrong" Optimus sighed. "That doesn't make it your fault. It just makes you human for a change" Sam told him. "Remember this. You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselves" Optimus said.

Sam grunted and held his arm. I noticed a watch there that I've never seen before... "I need to know how you're gonna fight back. I know this is strategy, I know you're... you're coming back with reinforcements, something, I know there's a plan. You can tell me. No other human will ever know" Sam said. Hmm... That's exactly what someone would say when another human is about to know.

"There is no plan" I answered him, before Optimus's empathetic side starts to kick in. "If we just do what they want, how are we gonna live with ourselves?" Sam asked again. "You are my friend, Sam. You always will be. But your leaders have spoken. From here, the fight will be your own" Optimus replied before walking back to the ship. "I'm sorry, Sam" I sighed before walking to the ship myself. "Make it short. We're loading up" Optimus told Bee, who was about to say goodbye to Sam.

We prepared the ship for launch before heading inside. But instead of going into the main body of the ship, we hid in the bottom rockets where there was a small space there that we could all fit in. Despite the ship's big size. It was cramped... Well of course it was, we're only in 20% of the whole ship that we're supposed to be in. Added with two giant cybertronian in here, and a few normal sized ones. Plus a few cages of the little ones. Trust me. Being in a small space with boys isn't that good... Especially when one of them is a prime. No thank you Primus!!!

Seriously... This room is cramped. On my left is Bee. And on my right is Optimus, no thanks to Primus... Again... I'm so glad I have a mask for once...

After a few minutes, the Launch announcer finally announced the launch. I can't wait to get out of here... Even though we have to pretend to die.

"7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

Go ahead and throttle up. First flight"

The ship starts to shake as it takes off. Just a few minutes in, my radar starts to beep, notifying me of incoming objects. Which if I had guessed right, are missiles. Luckily, by Ratchet's calculations, the rockets will seperate from the ship before it will hit us. Which is in...

3...

2...

1...

A few clicks were heard and soon we were falling back to Earth. Zero G starts to kick in. Let's not talk about that.

Not a few seconds later, a loud explosion was heard. I had hoped that the explosion wouldn't reach us. But it did. The wall behind me breaks as a chain reaction was made from the leftover fuel from the rocket were in. We spun around the rocket dangerously as it drops into the water. Yes, my back was burning a little... Okay maybe a lot, but not time to worry about that now.

Water surrounds us as we reached the ocean. We sunk deep to the sea floor, but luckily we didn't need to breath. My burned back got put off because of the water, but debri from the ship is still falling inside.

I looked around at the others, checking if they were okay. They were all fine. Just shook, I guess. "Well that was a ride!" Wheelie squeaked. I took them out of their cages. Poor little things. Bee was walking dizzily around, before falling face first on the sandy sea floor. Ratchet was also dizzy, and tripped over Bee's frame, before also falling... Really? Sideswipe and Dino seems fine. Que... Let's not even start... What you want it? Alright... He's jumping and spinning crazily in the water. Only Primus knows why...

I sighed and helped Optimus pull out his weapon trailer out of the rocket. It was quite heavy now that I've actually got a hold of it. He must have a lot of weapons. It took a while to take it out, but we finally did it. I'm so glad bots don't sweat.

"Hana, search for Sentinel's current location" Optimus said. I nodded and started searching. There is currently a large energon spike in Chicago, but just to make sure, let's try searching for Sentinel. I set in the same waveform that was able to detect Sentinel's radiation waves. I found him, in Chicago.

I reported it back to Optimus. The team has finally nocked out of their drowsiness and came back to their senses. Optimus called them and ordered an attack on the cons. Me and the bots going first there. Optimus has something else to do.

I transformed into a dragon and grabbed everyone before shooting up to the sky. My metalic scales were soaked till the insides, but it wasn't that bad. I hovered steadily above the water and flew low above the surface, trying my best not to catch any attention. But once we reached a road, I dropped the others off, they transformed into their vehicle modes and started driving. I transformed into my vehicle mode myself.