Chapter 2

KAIA NOEL BUSSÉY
POV

When we pulled up the nice ass house, Elijah was on the phone so we walked ahead.

Me and Jai walked into bad bitches just sitting on the couch, niggas everywhere, smoke in the air, and music blaring through the speakers.

We walked straight to the Nupe juice cause we're here for a good time not a long time.

I filled my cup to the brim and saw Elijah sitting on the couch with Jai and Jai mad asf. I asked what's wrong and he said nothing. And Elijah started laughing and said

"He mad cause they almost made me pay until I told them I was with yall and they said the 2 girls that just came in?" he couldn't stop laughing

"they thought his ass was a stud" he breathlessly laughed.

I began to chuckle under my breath
"that's not funny" I said with a straight face, masking my laughter.

I started noticing people I know around the house so I began to mingle.

Tavion finally arrived and the party officially started. We were taking shots, dancing, laughing, just having a blast.

I sat down to catch my breath and i heard;
"From the front door to the bed
We be fuckin' non-stop, boy, say my name"

And I jumped up so fast, cause that. Is. My. Jam.

I started THROWING this big mf!! I see cameras pointed at me and Jai yelling "SIT ON THAT DICK"

elijah yelling "WHOPP WHOPP WHOPP" all eyes were on me, i had to show out..
Right?

I'm bouncing on some imaginary dick. The way I was moving you would've thought I had some dick before cause baby i was riding that mf!

I got up throwing ass as I do and I feel some nigga in some grey and white Jordan 13s behind me,
I was confused and then I was snatched tf up.

Now I'm confuzzled because what the actual fuck.

I turn around ready to swing and as soon as my mouth opens "KAIA NOEL BUSSÉY get yo ass tf up before I hurt yo feelings."

"but"

"stfu" Tavion yelled.

Now I'm drunk, mad, and embarrassed.

Sitting on the couch sipping my nupe juice, legs crossed, and eyes rolling. Upset, I went to the kitchen to fill my cup up but there was hella people in there.

I'm trying to get through and some fine ass man with a full sleeve and wife beater on respectfully moved past me without violating.

And baby I cannot lie he looked good asf, I feel like I've seen him before but I couldn't place it.

Tavion LB Kevon started yelling "BIRTHDAY BOY SAID EVERYBODY IN THE BACK RIGHT NOW" breaking my thoughts I stomped out the door cause I was still mad but I went.

I go out and turn around and they got niggas on the roof with a damn Piñata.

And it's fawking taco. Talking about some damn "Taco Tav"
I'm unamused.

But once his lame ass broke that mf I had to grab them takis and some tootsie rolls that fell out. After he broke his lil candy box he left for the after party but this mf was still jumping so I stayed.

A few songs and a few shots later, they done put my girl Vickee on the speaker AGAIN?!?!

I saw Jai and Jai saw me and he knew I was about to T tf up;

"Come on, Mykel (let's go)
Make 'em feel it in they back, Mykel (Mykel)
Come on, Mykel (let's go)
Make 'em feel it in they back, Mykel"

I started rapping with Jai but out of my peripheral I see Mr. out the way and he's definitely out the way.

Some girl was twerking in front of him and he wasn't paying her no mind so she moved away. I laughed and rapped my way to where he's at;

"Ain't no breaking up, bitch, we take breaks
Hoes be waiting on the side to get in the game (lil' bitch)
I'll kick that bitch to the curb in a minute (in a minute)
Give him to you ho, take him back, I ain't finished"

Jai and Elijah left to go to the after party and I'll just uber when I'm ready to go.

I danced in the mirror and I could see Mr. out the way standing in the corner on his phone while I'm still dancing.

He looks up and we lock eyes through the mirror.
I took that as a challenge and held eye contact as I danced to the music.

     The song finally ended, I broke eye contact and went outside for some air cause it was hotter than a mf in that house.

I saw Kevon on the porch drunk as hell talking to some girl he kept calling "lil hat" that hat was kinda tight asf.

He waved her off and we just choppin it up until this drunk ass man started walking down the street looking for somebody.

I laughed it off and sat on the porch, people started to leave at a faster rate and the party died out.

I heard the door open behind me but no one walked down the stairs.

I turn around and Mr. Out the way was all up in my way.