Chapter 4 (Emotional blackmailing)

"Annoying "

Jisoo was once again frustrated after witnessing the whole mess ,they made in her living room .
She made a serious note that she will take her revenge.

Lazily she picked up the comforters placed them inside the huge jute basket ,to be placed under the sun.

She got some plastics and put all the wastes inside it and was ready for being deposited.

She now remembered that she promised her grandma that she would help her ,in her farm today.

She pressed her temple with two fingers and let out a tired sigh.

When she was almost done cleaning. She took a quick bath,when the warm water gushed out of the showers and ran down her body she fell comforted.

She picked a cargo and a wide jacket to wear ,anyways she would be going to the farm.

Jisoo locked the door ,and climbed down the stairs.

Back side corner of the residence was for parking,she got her car keys ,she got it last year from her dear parents when she was promoted two grades up her class.

That's the sole reason behind that jisoo will graduate this month after the last semisters occurring by the fourth week.

The colour of her car shined once it met the bright sunlight ,when she was about to exit the gateway .

she heard a tap on her window ,unfortunately it was tinted she still can't understand why her parents gifted her a tinted car is she some kind of celebrity.

The window rolled down ,and she saw
'Him' she almost forgot him.
"What now"
"Where you going "
"And why should I tell you that"

"That's very rude of you,see I don't know anything here ,the only person I know is you I don't have anything to do, I will feel alone if you leave me here ,please take me with you pretty please "

Taehyung did a hand gesture while showing off his puppy eyes

"You are annoying, its emotional blackmailing" Jisoo added " you just moved in today don't you have some shifting work "

She noticed when she stated these the colors from his face was drawn away.

She got confused as it was really a simple question "oh shifting I'll do later on"

Jisoo now spoke firmly "only at one cost I would take you ,you have to help me out"

"What help"
"You will got to know"

Taehyung suddenly opened the door connecting the driver's seat ,jisoo stumbled out

"Hey taehyung are you mad what are you tryna do"
"I can't let a girl drive right you just instruct me about the route and rest assurance is on me "

She rolled her eyes and spoke with a mocking tone "So sweet of you"
She entered and and closed the door loudly making enough noise to made someone flinch.

- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
She now got to examine his out fit he wore a hoodie underneath, and coated it with a denim jacket .

He was also wearing a denim Jean's.
But she could say his hair made him look super adorable, they were curly and were a shade of chocolate brown.

"Am I that handsome that you can't take your eyes of me " he completed his sentence with a chuckle.

Her face grew pink but she didn't refrained from fighting back

"what opinions you have about yourself it is not necessary the others will have it too" she instantly moved her head facing the window.

He didn't answered back.
Awkward silence filled the car ride.
He was obliged to break it "hey from here which turn should I take "

He got no response then it was that his eyes fell on her .

She was fast asleep ,ofcourse he don't think that she got any sleep last night.

He was about to remove a strand of hair which was covered her rise tinted cheecks.

But bad luck his cell phone vibrated he saw the caller I'd and sighed

'they won't let me take some fresh air ,guess we can't run from our duties' 

he felt a little messed up,but it was not that serious he realized it was in real his fault he reacted a bit too much that time and without thinking he took a silly step.

He cut the call and put it on silent mode.Then proceeded to wake her up ,he woke her she said with her sleepy voice which was really deep and hoarse

"are we already there" she started rubbing her eyes,his eyes suddenly softened ,it calmed his mind.

He answered "Not yet jisoo now tell me which route shall I take " she looked at the board where the near destinations were imprinted.

"That second last past,look that one beside the oak tree"
He took that way.
After that none of them talked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Half an hour later they reached the farm.
"What is these place jisoo"
"My grandmother's farm"
"So what should we do here"

" ofcourse to help her now you can't step back I don't know if know it or not but working in a farm for only three to four hours can drain out all the energy you have"

He was just shock but not afraid as he has faith that he has done hard work before may it not be working in some farm.He simply answered"no problem"

"Now let start walking from here you can't take the car as it's all muddy here.

Let's go fast its already half past eleven , if we started working late it will become midnight when we will reach home"

They started walking ,the fields have turned golden brown from the initial color of green, the season of harvest is around the corner .
The sky is almost clean.

From a distance jisoo waves at someone, taehyung noticed she was a really old lady he assumed her as jisoo's  grandmother .

Jisoo thought it has been a while since she visited her grandma ,she realized how much she missed this place, she looked at taehyung he was also waving at her grandma, she softly smiled .

She can't verbally admit it but taehyung was really a good looking one.

She ran fast and hugged her
grand ma .Taehyung stood behind them while smiling.

"Jisoo dear,after so many days you are visiting me ,you really forgot about me"

"No it's  not like that grandma, I was really having a great academic pressure, let me graduate I will make sure to visit you
Once in a month "

"Its okay dear i was just joking and let me see who is this young man you never let me know jisoo you had a boyfriend "
.................................................