30-Deep Ball shit

Marketti's Pov

We finished dealing with the Human trafficking and started to drive home. Rondo had a large cut on his arm, he said it was fine but he kept looking very pale. We made it home and Levi and Rondi helped Rondo inside. They went to the medical room while I went to the kitchen. I saw a 4 plates filled with what looked like french toast each had our names on it. I took mine and sat at the table. I was muching on it for awhile when I heard a loud thud. I pulled out my gun and went to the lounge room, which is where I heard the noise coming from. I went in and looked around, I looked at the couch and saw Iza, Bella and Victor. Bella was stiring and Iza had knocked the TV remote of the coffee table. I went in and grabbed a blanket that was hanging on the back of the couch. I put it over the three kissed their forehead and wished them sweet dreams. I left the lounge room and shut the door. I went back to the dining room and saw Rondo, Rondi and Levi with their plates. I laughed a little.

They all looked at me.
"What? Bella made these I can tell" Rondi said stuffing his face with another piece.
"Of course she did, She is the only other person in this house other then me that can cook" Rondo said sarcastically knowing he couldn't cook for his life.
"HaHaHa very funny guys, just eat. Oi Marketti, you gonna eat that?" Levi asked pointing to my plate. I shook my head knowing Levi would be hungry like always. I went to the fridge and pulled out a water bottle.
"I am off to bed boys, Behave and get some rest. The ball is tomorrow" I said walking out of the kitchen and going up the stairs to my room. I heard some agreeing sounds as I closed my room door. I smiled to myself. I had Bella back finally and now this would be here first birthday with us in a long time. I am going to spoil her a lot and I know her brothers most likely will too. I sat down at my desk and planned tomorrow out a little. We were going to arrive 10 minutes after the opening and then we would walk down the stairs and introduce Isabella, the Italian Mafia Princess and badass. Well we can't say badass but we can say that she will end you if you think about hurting her.

About 20 minutes later it was already 10:05pm so I closed my laptop, cleaned my papers and decided on going to bed. I laid down but just couldn't sleep. I got up and went to Bella's room. I opened the door and had a look around, it was a mess. I walked in, closed the door and cleaned it up. I tidied her desk, organised her clothes, made her bed, put her new stuff away and cleaned Ace's area. Ace was fast asleep oddly. I finished cleaning and then went back to my room. I laid down and went to sleep finally.

Isabella's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and fruits. I opened my eyes and looked around me, I saw Victor, Iza and Levi. Victor and Iza were still asleep beneath me and Levi was standing in the corner taking pictures of us. I groaned slightly and got up. It was my birthday, the worst day of my life every year since mum took me away. I got up stuck the rude finger at Levi and pushed Victor and Iza off the couch. They woke up and got up. I stormed to my room and shut the door. I looked over at Ace's spot and she was gone. I looked around a saw her on my bed snuggled up against my pillows. I noticed my room was clean. Finally, I could actually look at my own room. I went to my closest and picked out a comfy outfit as I would only be wearing it until like 2pm. Right now it was 9am.

I put my phone in my pocket after looking at my text messages. There was one from Luna:

'I will be at the ball at about 5:30pm sorry, I had some things to handle first. I know it starts at 4:30pm though. Love Ya'

I replied with a simple: 'Okay, thank you'

I went patted Ace on the head. She was cold, I put her small blanket over her then left my room. I closed the door and went downstairs. All my brothers were at the dining table in comfy clothes waiting to eat the stunning breakfast platters. I sat down beside Iza and Rondo. They started piling their plates and stuffing their faces. I put a waffle, strawberries and some chocolate onto my plate. I looked over at Iza and he just smiled at me. He smirked before getting up and going into the kitchen. I looked around and everyone was smirking. Minutes later he came back 2 plates of cheesecake covered in chocolate. He took one deep breath before starting to sing Happy birthday. Everyone joined in. He put the cake down and lit the candle. I put a cold glare on for about 10 seconds before putting an emotionless look over my face. They finished singing and by now Iza was sitting and blowing out his candle. I blew out mine then ate a little bit of it.