Fourty - six

Third person pov

*Bang* Dabria's eyes widen, she looks at a man next to her, she then quickly shoots Petrovs both legs two on both of them, as he screams in pain.

She looks at Axel to see him putting his gun down, she then looks at a man who's body that's on the floor lifeless. The man was about to shoot her.

She looks at Axel and smiles, Axel nods smiling.

Dabria face then turns emotionless as she looks at Petrov. He galups knowing this is the end, his end.

Axel smirks as he walks towards Petrov. Alex wants revenge not for him but for Dabria, for the pain he caused her. He always wanted to kill no, touture him but Dabria begged for him not to.

Axel gets him by the back of the neck, they then all begin to go to the vans to leave.

/ / /

As they arrive at Dabria's castle they all go inside.

Dabria's parents and siblings, and the other Mafia's Don and Donnas eyes widen as they look at Dabria and her men that have blood and cuts on them.

Azaeal gets up, he looks at Petrov, his uncle.

"Well...hi brother." Petrov says breaking the silence, Henry's eyes widen looking at his brother, yet his eyes hold anger, rage.

"Get everything in the conference room." Dabria says as her men all nod.

About twenty minutes later everyone is In the conference room, Evey maid, assassin, sniper to guards.

Dabria and Axel both get up. Petrov is in a cell, he won't be able to get out, if he somehow gets out the cell, he'll just met up with death. Out of the cell has lasers onces he out he'll be rosted.

Dabria pov

I know I know want this. I know what to say.

I go up to the mic and sign as everyone looks at me confused except for my men.

"We won the war as you can see!" I shout as everyone cheers my family and Azaeal and his family just look around confused.

"But sadly we lost men, and we will honor those who have died for us." I say as they all nod I beging to say the mens name and about them.

"And lastly, Peter Williams, Peter was really nice and kind, he alway saw the good in people. He was only 28 when I saw him in trouble,he was stealing to feed his son. He always had put us first." I said as they all cheer and nod.

"Now since that's over, I have announcements." I say, I take a deep breath.

"Thank you Axel, for always beging their for me... I'm alive, I won the cure. But now, it's my time to go." I say looking at Axel, everyone looks at me confused.

I take off my crown and walk to a stand, I put my crown down, I walk to a man's crown.