˗ˏˋ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐄'ˎ˗

Street Woman Fighter 2  ¡! ❞

The second rendition of the all-female dance competition TV show is back. Unlike the first season where all the crews are Korean, This season the show expands it's target audience welcoming dance crews from other countries such as New Zealand and Japan for the purpose of making the competition a lot more intense.

 Nine female dance crews are competing in Street Woman Fighter 2 for the honor of being recognized as the best female dance crew in Korea to represent the nation. 

Lim Aelia — Also known as Aelia, Leader of a female dance crew called Lumière. Known for their clean and powerful dance routines. The group consists of 6 amazing female dancers, The fairly new dance crew received a lot of attention not only from their co-dancers. Lumière's leader Aelia has a significant amount of followers ranging from her instagram to her youtube channel, Due to her being an influencer, a lot of dancers ignore Aelia as a dancer for them, she's an influencer who dances in her free time.

CUPCAKES — In 2016, Aelia was a member of the dance crew formed by Girin Jang together with Lee Bada also known as Bada Lee and Shin Soobin commonly known now as Soobin. Aelia, even at such a young age, was acknowledged for her dancing. Her teachers from back then always talked about the potential she had. Fast forward to late 2017. The young dancer had no choice but to leave her dance crew due to the fact that she was moving to another country. Updates about Aelia had never reached anyone from the dancing community.

No one from the dancing scene had ever heard of Aelia. From being the popular dance student who had so much potential, almost all of them were expecting to see the girl dancing and competing. But then they saw her vlogging, talking about how her day went, sharing her life on social media. That's where they start treating her as a joke, invalidating the hard work and all the years Lumière's leader spent dancing.

❝ 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣? ❞

✎ disclaimer

I do not own Street Woman Fighter 2. 

I only own this story and the characters 

added. All the photos used belong to their

rightful owners. This story is just for fun.

-𝙎𝙁𝙏𝙇𝙄𝘼  ׂׂૢ་༘࿐