"*13:The party*"

Isabella's POV

Today is the day of the party.

Yesterday Luciano wasn't around so the boys couldn't get an answer from him, but today they got an answer and by the sullen look on their faces, I think they won't be going to this party.

I'm in my room looking for a dress for the party. I settle for a black shiny dress. It's a strap dress with a transparent back.

" Yes. This is the one" I neatly fold it and tuck it safe away into my closet. I decide on a a black canvas. Maybe we may have to run at some point in time.

Knock knock

" Come in!"

" Get down quick! Dinner is ready" Xavier said and slammed the door.

"Piece of shit" I mutter and walk out the door. I don't know how I'll call Ann to let her know I'm ready.

Once I'm settled down, I start eating. No one really said a word today, not even Luca. I wonder why. I just ate quick and stood up.

But the it seems to have aroused them and they all turned to me.

" What??" I said

" Where are you going to?" Xavier asked.

" Well if you must know, I embarking on a journey to a land of endless supplication of edibles and will make it out alive" they all looked at me as if a spoke Chinese.

" Sighs, I'm going to drop my plate in the sink" I went and washed my plate and walked out of the kitchen.

" I'll be going to bed early"

" Why, we were about to have family movie night" Luca whined.

" I'm just tired and I need rest. You all can go on without me" I walked upstairs. I need to get ready for the party.

" Forget her, we can just do what we want alone." Ethan said.

I haven't really spoken to him. And he spoke with so much coldness. Oh well.

I walked to a guard and and started acting. " Sir, can I use your phone?"

" Why?"

" Well you see, my best friend mum died and I just want to console her but my phone is dead. Please" I started faking tears.

" Aww you poor child. Here but be quick only two minutes"

" Thank you sir" I nodded politely

" You're such a good child" he smiled. If only he knew.

I walked a bit far and called Ann to start coming over. I explain where we should meet.

I rushed and took a shower and did my makeup. As I was wearing my dress, I heard a honk that she's outside. I walked to my balcony and saw her waving at me.

I quickly put on my shoes and grabbed my purse. After a little touch up on my lipstick I started figuring out a to escape. I can't go down because they are all there.

An idea popped up and I looked at my balcony and smirked. One way or another I'm getting to that party.

So the plan was to jump out of my balcony. I opened them wide and walked back to my door. I started running.

" This may sound crazy but I have to get to that party. I have no other choiceeeeeeeee" I ran and placed my right foot of the balcony railing and propelled myself forward.

" Wow! I did it. But did I ever consider how I'll land safely -" I fell flat on my belly and a mouth full of grass.

" Omg! Isabella are you alright?" Ann came running and helped me up.