Part 13

~Cameron's POV~

I watch her, lying down on the roof beside her room, which I think is her bedroom. Her music is loud and mysterious, that my one-night stand girl got uncomfortable and drove off, angry. I didn't stop her though. I'm not really in the mood to do it tonight anyways. I would rather watch Jade examining the stars above her as her music interrupts her from reality.

There's something about this girl that interests me. There's something about this girl that makes me want to know more about her. There's something about her that I need to fix.

Like, yesterday at detention. She stopped babbling about her best subjects after she discussed why science is her favorite subject. It makes me think that somewhere in her life, someone that she respected told her to shut up, that nobody cares. It makes me sad that a cutiepie like her had experienced that. She doesn't deserve those kind of people. She deserves a person who will listen to her and support her through everything. She deserves to be happy. Not to be sorry after she light up and start babbling about her passion.

When I saw her almost cry yesterday while she was thinking of something in the past, made my heart break. I don't know why but I couldn't stand seeing her cry. And then she began to smile. It was the most beautiful smile anyone could ever wear. And I'm glad I was the reason to make her smile. She looks so cute when her cheeks turned into crimson red after I told her that I wanted to see her smile. I've never adore someone this much until I met her.

And then after detention. When she found out that I'm her new neighbor next door. She ran off after giving me her homemade delicious apple pie. I felt my heart break a little when she left. Oh! Speaking of. Let me tell you about her apple pie. Its heaven. It's so delicious, it's perfect. So, I ask her if she could make me another one but she got mad over something. I honestly have no idea what I did to make her upset. I told her that my girlfriend liked it even though I don't have one. Just to bug her.

Then today in Drama class, she started to become distant to me. I don't know what's happening to her. I want to know but I can't. I just need a way to talk to her about it. And then I remembered Mr. Smith looking for a tutor for Jade so I volunteered myself. It's a new way to get to know her better.

Someone suddenly walks out of Jade's window and walk to the roof. I focus more clearly and notice that Reed is walking towards Jade. I slowly open my window so I could hear what they will be talking about. Reed takes a seat beside Jade, putting his arm around her shoulder. My hands perform onto a fist. She pushes his arm away from her shoulder which made me sigh in relief.

"Reed, I called you here to talk," I heard her say. "Not to make out."

"Then what do you want to talk about, babe?" he asks her, which made me grit my teeth together.

Wait, why am I feeling this? I don't like Jade. She's my student. I can't like my student. That's illegal. I can lose my job for that and I can go to jail. But who cares about the law. If we love each other. Whoa!!! I don't love her. I don't even like her. Well, maybe I do like her but come on, we've only known each other for 2 days. Is it even possible to like someone that fast? Is it even possible for the teacher to like his student? But my mom once told me, "The heart wants what it wants, honey. You can either follow your heart or be miserable". Does my heart really want Jade? Or does it need her? Do I need her to be in my life?

This feeling is so new to me. I haven't felt this feeling since I was born. I usually just do a one-night-stand with girls but with her, it's impossible to only do one night. And it won't be called 'having sex', it'll be called 'making love'. I can't tell her what I feel about her though. She'll think that I'm a pervert and start ignoring me again. That's the last thing I want to happen between us.

But the feeling when our skin touched for the first time yesterday. I felt a spark went up my spine, forming goosebumps on my arms. That was the first time I've ever felt something when I made skin contact with someone. That was the first time my stomach was filled with butterflies. That was the first time I've ever felt that way and I want to feel that feeling again with her.

If this is what love feels like, I will be with her every day no matter what the consequences are. I will marry her someday and we will have children together. We'll make our own masterpiece. I want to feel love every day and I know I'll feel it every time when I'm with her.

I know that the consequence about dating a student and an underage girl is tough and risky but I'll do it just to be with her. I want her to know how much I imagine us being together, growing old together. I want her to know how much I adore her. I want her to know how much I need her. I want her to know how much I love her.

Do I really love her though? I'm not sure. Maybe I like ger. I haven't experience this before. I need advice. But from who?

God, I feel like a girl.

I refocus to the two person on the roof in front of me. They are still talking. I saw him smile, which made my blood boil. They both start to lean in and I'm so anxious to not know what could happen. Both of their arms wrap around each other as they hug. I sigh of relief. But I didn't know what they had talked about. I was too busy thinking about Jade and I's maybe future.

______

Guys, my final exams is coming this week and I'm so nervous that I'm going to fail!! My grade (Freshman) are doing 4 exams, the most exam than other grades. Gah!! I'm so nervous!

Wish me luck by VOTING, COMMENTING, ETC! xo