The Wolf King is now Published!

🐺An alpha wolf and a kidnapped princess

🐺An alpha wolf and a kidnapped princess. Get ready for your next adult romantasy obsession!🐺

Perfect for fans of A Court of Thorns and Roses, and werewolves.

*Now available in Kindle Unlimited*

---

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to tell you that my adult werewolf romantasy is now published and available in paperback, ebook, and Kindle Unlimited.

Link in bio or search on Amazon!

You can read the first seven chapters for free here on Wattpad.

I think this is my favorite story I've written to date. I had the idea while my partner and I were driving through the Scottish Highlands. I had such an urge to re-read Outlander while we were up there, but I was also in a fantasy mood. It's then that I thought. . . but what if Outlander had werewolves in it. . . As such, The Wolf King was born!

As it progressed, it became much more of a fantasy than I'd originally anticipated (in the best way), and there are definitely ACOTAR and From Blood and Ash vibes in there too! But I think you can tell what the initial inspiration was when you read it!

It's full of powerful alphas, romance, action, spice, and fantasy!

I hope you enjoy it if you decide to grab a copy!

Let me know what you think!

Love,

Lauren

xxx

---

Connect with me:

TikTok | Facebook : @LEPalphreyman

Instagram: @LaurenPalphreyman

--

*Currently on sale in Australia! Grab a copy on Kindle for $1.49 throughout May 2024*