2

Earth : 29th June

"Jeon Jungkook!!!"

A loud shout coming from a very pale small guy across the room. He's looking at someone who sits on the comfy chair, lifeless but still breathing.

He walks to that man and grabs his shoulder while looking at the computers in front of him, and papers on the desk. "Jungkook .. how many times I say 10pm out. Now it's past 11.30pm."

Jungkook looks up at him and just gives a very dead smile. "I just need to get this done Yoongi." Yoongi wants to grab him out of the chair and kick his butt out of the building but Jungkook is way bigger than him.

He could probably do that but he doesn't have the energy to do it now since his energy bar is decreasing.

"You give me the same freaking answer every night. I want you to go home and rest. Have you eaten anything today?" Yoongi sounds worried. How can he not? Every single night, this one particular man stays in this small room and making music nonstop.

It's like he is spending his whole day working.

Morning routine; he arrives at the management building and straight up goes to the practice room. Practicing his dancing which is already perfect.

Lunch? He skips it. He goes to the commercial shootings or any kind of interviews that have been scheduled by the company. Sometimes when he's free he will stay in the instrument room and make new notes for his songs. He then practices his vocal and rap.

When its night he locks himself in this mini room to write songs. His production teams are there for this. Yoongi knows that he wants to make his own original music but there is no rest in between. Maybe there is but not enough time still.

Cramping his brain to think, using his body for everything. Less eating, less drinking, less sleeping, and even less breathing. That's just not right.

When Yoongi asks him why he keeps on pressuring himself like this, his answer would be he feels like he needs to do better. He wants to be better but the problem is he is way better than what he is though. Why can't he see that?

He is enough.

Yoongi grabs his wrist and forces him to stand up. "Wait .. where are we going? I need to write songs."

"You're going home. I will send you back home. We are going to take out some chinese food then you eat and sleep. No questions ahead." Yoongi pulls him up and gets out of the room. Leaving all the computers lights on.

~~

Yoongi looks at his side. Glancing over Jungkook who is watching the serene scenery out of the window. "What are you thinking?" He asks Jungkook and he gets a 'nothing' from him.

"Look Kook, you really need to rest yourself. I know you want to be better but you are actually way better than what you expected. Don't push yourself. Please." Yoongi as his manager and an older brother but not blood related, he cares a lot about Jungkook.

He was there when Jungkook first debuted even until now, one of the very successful artists in the industry. However , somehow starting this year he is a bit different. His actions are worrying or some, terrifying.

Meaning, he tries to kill himself.

One day Yoongi found him on the floor with a very deep cut on his wrist. He was bleeding badly but lucky him, he survived.

The other one time Yoongi was called by their private hospital as Jungkook was involved in a motorcycle accident where he himself made it happen.

Now, Yoongi warns him. If he ever tries to do it again, Yoongi would not hesitate to call his parents right away. That makes him not doing stuff anymore. He does not want to disappoint them both.

"Promise me you will eat, take a nice bath and sleep?" Yoongi asks him and he nods slowly. "I will. Don't worry. Thank you. Good night." He takes his food and walks into his house.

He puts the food on the table and slowly lays himself on the sofa and plays with his phone. It has been a long day, he doesn't even hold his phone.

His face slowly shows a sad expression as he scrolls down the screen. The news about him.

The new artist beats the record held by soloist Jungkook.

Jungkook's new music gets an overall of 4/10. The lowest ever.

He starts to cry and he throws his phone away but eventually it ends up being on top of a fluffy pillow kind of chair on the ground near him. He stands up and goes straight to the kitchen cabinets. He grabs as many medicine bottles he can find inside of it.

---||---

You stand in front of the house with your scythe. "Why do I need to do this? Just let him die Hades!!! Urghh!!"

You walk in and it is dark. Now, this is scary. "Hello? Anybody's home? Ding dong!"

No answer. Well of course. No human can hear you. Stupid. You walk further inside. There's Chinese food. Your stomach starts to produce this thunderous-grumble sound and if some others listen to that, they think it's the thunder.

So ... Eat or not?

A few seconds pause.

It is free, so why not? As soon as you want to sit down on the chair, you hear a noise near the kitchen.

Somebody really is disturbing you and your chinese food venture time. You sigh alone. "Damn it! I can't eat peacefully!!" Not quite an angry type of a person since you aren't that angry but maybe a bit pissed off.

You stand up and follow the noise. Right in front of your eyes, you see a man with lots of different kinds of medicines on his palms as he cries.

What a weak crying adult matured man. He may have tried to kill himself again according to your speculations though. Let him be then! Your foot is literally making its way to the chinese food section but someone interrupts your journey.

"Go and save him!!" You startle as an angel suddenly appears to your right. Hobi. "Why are you here?"

"I just want to see you doing your job again and now from what I can see you aren't doing your job at all." Hobi says and you give this one facial expression. "Can he just die so I don't have to take care of his ass?"

That angel glares at you "It's not his time yet." And Jungkook slowly put more of the medicines on his palm. "Go and save him!!" And with that loud order, you are making moves in saving him.

Why are you following an angel's order now?

"Fine!!" You grunt and sigh out loud hoping that this angel knows how much this 'rescue' disturbs your Chinese cuisine venture.