66-70

Mrs. Wu shook off the baggage cloth and wrapped all the ready-made book covers.
  The family's plan for this new style of book covers is still the same as before, that is, after making a certain amount, they will be sent to bookstores, so that they can earn more money at once.
  Wu was about to take the wrapped book cover to her room when she heard a knock on the door.
  Wu got up and opened the door, thinking that a neighbor might be visiting. But when she opened the door, she saw a woman she didn't recognize.
  Before Wu could ask, the visitor introduced herself with a smile on her face, saying that her surname was Li and that she was a matchmaker from Xinyang Village. She came here specially today because she had a good match with your eldest granddaughter. .
  Good marriage?
  Mrs. Wu was confused. She was just about to start planning her eldest granddaughter's marriage. Why did a matchmaker come to her door so quickly?
  At this time, Mrs. Wu would never have thought that today's Matchmaker Li was just the beginning.
  Because in the next few days, many people came to Chunmei's house to propose marriage. In addition to women from the clan, there were also women from the village. The person to propose marriage to was either a nephew from her mother's family or a nephew from her mother's family. This made Wu and Zhou dizzy for a moment.
  Of course, Lin Yuanqiu didn't know these things.
  Because early the next morning, he got on the oxcart to the town again. The holiday was over and it was time for him to go to a private school to study hard.
  ...

Chapter 62 Book of the Law
  Lin Yuanqiu also learned after arriving at the private school that among the students in Hengxi Town who passed the government examination this time, apart from him, the only one left was a student from Changting Academy next door.
  Lin Yuanqiu's second place in the government examination and his age of nine made him famous among the students in Hengxi Town.

  At the same time, there were many more students who wanted to get acquainted with Lin Yuanqiu.
  In the past two days, students often send messages to the concierge. They want to invite Lin Yuanqiu to have a poetry party during the ten-day holiday so that he can talk about knowledge with everyone.
  Lin Yuanqiu naturally had no intention of spending his energy on these social interactions.
  From Lin Yuanqiu's point of view, the poetry club was of no use other than a waste of time. And if a group of people get together and don't get along well, conflicts may arise.
  This is not nonsense by Lin Yuanqiu. He has heard a lot about poetry gatherings since he came to the town to study. Most of them are irrelevant and insignificant, and even Goulan and Houses are often involved in them, so I really don’t know what the meaning of such a poem would be.
  Sometimes Lin Yuanqiu thinks, isn't the first thing for a scholar to be good at studying? What's more, none of them are truly talented people with extensive knowledge and talents. These people don't talk about their reputation as scholars. Many of them are not even boys. They are still participating in this poetry club or that poetry club. Isn't this a matter of indifference and panic after eating too much?
  Therefore, Lin Yuanqiu would never attend such a gathering.
  As for making more friends, that's even more unnecessary. It's not that he thinks too highly of himself. People say that having good friends doesn't mean having too many friends. Lin Yuanqiu feels that having one or two good friends is enough.
  In the past few days, parents often bring their children to Ziqingguan to inquire. Naturally, the purpose is to let their children study here.
  It can be said that since the official results were released, parents have not stopped bringing their children to study at Zhou Xiucai's side.
  This is normal. Everyone wants to find a better school for their children to study in. And this "good", of course, refers to Master's teaching ability. Look at this government examination, a nine-year-old boy came out of Ziqingguan.
  With such good results, there must be more people who want to send their children to Zhou Xiucai.
  Taking advantage of the lunch break, Lin Yuanqiu wanted to go to a calligraphy and painting shop. Several of the paintings he had painted were still in the bookcase, and he had to exchange them for money.
  Thinking that Brother Lin had something to do with the shopkeeper Gao of the bookstore opposite, Zhou Zixu did not follow him. He only said that they would go there together after they had copied the thousand-character essays in their hands.
  Lin Yuanqiu nodded. His thousand-character essay was still six or seven pages short. If he came back early, he could copy a few more pages.
  Although he now has income from paintings, Lin Yuanqiu has not given up copying books. Although he does not earn much money from copying books compared to painting, mosquitoes are still meat no matter how small they are. Besides, it is not enough to earn money and practice calligraphy. Wrong benefit.
  After leaving Santingmen, Lin Yuanqiu first went to a shop that specializes in engraving seals for people, and gave the shopkeeper two words that he had already written. One was the name seal of "Taoyuanshanren", and the other was "Return to Truth." The words "Xianzhang" are both in official script font.
  Lin Yuanqiu asked the shopkeeper to carve his own words, and then selected two stones for the seal. He did not choose Tianhuang or Shoushan, but directly selected the two cheapest Qingtian stones, then paid a deposit of fifty yuan, and left the seal shop after making an appointment for delivery.