012

ME U & HENNESSY is now playing

ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴀ
04.19.2020

-
"Smooth like that Henny, this what happens when we drinking"
-

           𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 stroked deeply into Diana, sending her over the edge. "It's too much!" She screamed, her hands made their way to his chests tugging on his shirt. "Kentrelllll!" She dragged feeling his dick ram into her cervix. "Cover yo' mouth." He hummed slowing his pace. His hips grinded against her pelvis as he went deeper into her. Her walls smoothly guided him to her g-spot causing a soft grunt to leave from his once closed mouth.

Diana listened to him placing her hand over her departed lips. "You gon' cum onnis dick when I tell you too. You hear me?" He grabbed her neck pulling her face towards his. Diana nodded her head removing her hand from her mouth. Moving his hips, Kentrell picked up his speed, rocking his hips faster than before. He ravaged deeper into her pussy pounding into her insides.

Diana could feel him in her stomach pulsing.

His nails dug deeper into Diana's thigh mixing her pleasure with pain. His lower stomach slammed into her pelvis, their skin making contact. Their combined fluids splashed inside of her as Kentrell thrusted roughly. She squeezed around him causing him to bite his lower lip. Their eyes made contact, both clouded with lust.

His chains slapped together causing a clicking sound to be heard throughout the dressing room.

Kentrell spread Diana's legs wider giving himself more access. "Be quiet befo' someone hear yo' ass." He grunted slamming into her spot over and over again. His dick smashed into her cervix causing Diana to let out a loud screech. He pulled himself out leaving her hole gaping open. Her essence leaked out of her, dripping onto the small couch, her mouth stayed open as her eyes focused on his. Kentrell grabbed his phone from beside her and took a picture smirking widely.