1

Zariayah sevyn carter

"Wake up sev" my twin sister Azariah shook me.

"Gimme two more minutes" i groaned.

"We gotta leave in 40 minutes girl hurry up" She walked out.

It was our first day at a new school in a whole new state, we moved to Atlanta from new york in june so we only been here 3 months.

I dont got no friends forreal, this whole summer vacation i just been home, even in new york i never really rocked with nobody, my antisocial ass just like staying to myself.

I sat up sliding on my nike slippers then walked to my connected bathroom.

I began by brushing my teeth and washing my face, then i got into the shower.

After showering i wrapped my
towel around me and walked to my closet to see the fit for today.

I decided on wearing my stacked leather pants along with a red and black graphic tee.

I put on my nike socks then went back to my bathroom do to my hair.

I took my hair out my bonnet, i was wearing middle part buss down so all i had to do was just quickly straighten it.

"Sevyn, we gotta go" i heard zari yell.

I quickly finished up straighting my hair then put on my red thunder jordan 4s.

i grabbed my handbag making sure everything was in there before heading downstairs.

"Yall are seniors now, i gotta take pictures" my dad pulled out his phone making both me and azariah roll our eyes.

"Pose yall"

I just quickly did a peace sign and azariah did the same, he snapped a few pictures before we said bye to him and left out the door.

"Who car we taking?" zari asked.

"Yours, i cant be bothered to drive" i walked over to her bmw.

"You excited to go to dis new school?" zari asked and i just side eyed her cause what typa dumb question is that

"Well damn girl" she rolled her eyes before focusing on the road.

SCHOOL

We pulled up to the school after 20 minutes of driving, the second zariah got out the car she walked towards a group of girls hugging them.

When the fuck did she make friends?

I just walked into the building tryna find the office so i could be given my schedule, i looked for a while going up and down these damn halls until some boy walked up to me.

"You look mad confused girl, you need help finding someone?" He was a tall darkskin, him and zari would be cute.

"Im just tryna find the office" i kept my mug.

"Oh alright follow me, im zay by the way" he walked me down the hallway.

"Im sevyn" i kept it short.

"Coo, where you from doe cause i can tell you not from atl" he stopped walking so i looked to my right realising we was at the office.

"New york" i answered

"Knew it, yo accent mad strong" he laughed and i chuckled.

"I dont have a accent" i playfully rolled my eyes.

"You do, go get yo schedule and tell me what classes you got, i'a wait for you here" he leaned against the wall and i nodded before knocking on the door then walking in.