11

Sy'meir saint king

I scrolled on my instagram timeline and came across zaraiyah's story.

She fine as fuck, real shit.

I liked her post before i got a call from zayari.

"yo sy"

"wassup"

"where the fuck you at, told yo ass to meet here at 6"

"nigga meet where at 6?"

"chic-fil-a bitch"

"oh yeaaa, my bad ia be there in 20"

"yeah ight"

I got up from my couch grabbing my keys and tucking my gun before leaving out my crib.

I went to my hellcat and started it making my way over to chic-fil-a.

"When you see me rocking my chain, got like 20k in mains"

Nigga, no i never felt like im a stain, glizzy come everywhere, niggas in pain.

And we ready for war, grab that choppa come straight to your door.

Leave they body left down on the floor, drop a body go searching for more.

I sang along to 'ready for war' by ynw melly & lil tjay.

I drove for 20 minutes before parking in the parking lot of chic-fil-a.

I got out and walked towards zay, jakari, khalil and jason who were talking to a group of girls.

I sucked my teeth before getting to them.

"Yoo" i dapped my niggas up.

"Hey sy'meir" this girl said, i know who she is, i just dont know her name.

I nodded my head towards her and started leaning on jasons car while scrolling on my phone.

Thats when i got a call from zariayah.

"Wassup nigga" this is not zariayah.

"Who this?"

"Diana, duhh"

"Oh, fuck you want" i could hear zariayah in the back asking for her phone back.

"Is yall at chic-fil-a, i think i can see yall"

"Yessir"

"Aight, we finna come over there"

"Aight"

I hung up the phone and saw diana and zariayah walking towards us.

Zariayah was wearing black sweatpants and a white croptop while i was wearing black sweatpants and a white tank top.

We fully matching what the fuck.

"Bestfriendd" zay gave her and diana a hug along with the rest of the boys.

She walked over to me and put her arms out.

"You not getting a hug" i stared at her pretty self.

"Boy c'mere" she said and i just rolled my eyes before giving her a hug.

I dapped up diana before i went back to scrolling on my phone.

"Boo bitch" i heard diana say so i looked up and sure enough diana was mugging one of the females.

The girl just rolled her eyes.

"Sy'meir, can i talk to you" the girl that said hey to me asked.

"Talk" i mugged her.

"Privately, over there" she pointed to somewhere away from the group.

"Girl just say what you gots to say" she probably not finna say nun important anyway so ion know what she doing allat for.

"Please, ill make it quick" she said and i just rolled my eyes before walking away from there with her behind me.

"So, how you been?" she started off.

"Get to the fucking point bruh" i was already getting tired of her shit.

"Okay, why you blocked me" she spoke.

"Mtch, nobody that special to the point where i block them so what you talking about"

"Okay well you stopped texting back, you see the amount of times i texted you" she showed me her phone and i saw she saved my name as 'husband❤️'

What the fuck, ion even know her name.

I just stared at her unfazed.

"Im not gone lie, i dont even know your name so the fact you got my name saved as that is crazy" i chuckled.

"Boy you know my name quit playing" she started laughing tryna be cute.

"I really dont"

"Its bianca you know this" she pushed my chest softly tryna be cute.

"Oh, anyways brianna nice talking to you" i said before walking back to where the group was.

"Aye unlock yo doors" i said to jason.

He got his keys out his pockets and unlocked the doors.

I opened the backseat door and just sat in there while my feet where still outside.

Everybody was just conversing and shit while i just scrolled through tiktok.

I really dont speak a lot, i just never feel the need to.

"im hungry as hell" i mumbled and i heard zariayah mumble the exact same thing at the exact same time.

I looked up at her and then at chic-fil-a.

We both nodded before i stood up closing the car doors and followed zariayah into chic-fil-a.

We stood in line for a lil while and thats when the rest of the group came up behind us.

"We was supposed to go in together" khalil mugged us.

"Right, wanna be a duo so bad" one of the girls said.

"Ight not too much" khalil said slightly mugging her.

We finally were up and everybody ordered their food.

I paid for zaraiyah's, dianna's and my food.

While the boys paid for their food and the other girls paid for their own.

I got enough money to pay for everybody but i know they got they own damn money, the fuck.

We waited a little and everybody sat down at a table before our food came.

We all started eating and conversing.

Well they were conversing, i was on my phone per usual.

"Always on that damn phone" zaraiyah said.

"Girl you on yo phone too" i scrunched up my face seeing she was literally scrolling on tiktok.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes continuing.