chapter 2

It's been a few days since the party. I haven't spoken to Vinnie, I'm upset about that... situation.. I mean, it's kinda my fault, I was drunk and told him to sleep with me.  I don't blame him for what happens. I don't know.. do I want to be his friend? Or do I want to be safe from tiktok room? I don't know.

*Ding*

(***)***-****

Hey Azzie, it's me, Vinnie.

Oh hi, how are you?

Azzie, im sorry about it,
What happened at
The party.

I shouldn't have
Sleep in the bed with
You.

It's okay

Do you want to hang out
Today?

Sure, where and
When?

Meet me at Star café at
10:30?

Alright, see you soon.
Read 9:45

I got up and took a shower. I put on this

I did simple makeup and hair (we have black hair) like this,

I grabbed my purse and keys and got in my Mustang, and I drove to the cafe waiting for Vinnie

I grabbed my purse and keys and got in my Mustang, and I drove to the cafe waiting for Vinnie. After 20 mins, I see him walking up to the cafe, glancing over at my car. He walks in and sits with me.

"I wonder who drove a mustang to a café." He said. I look over at my car and back at him. "I don't know, maybe someone with a shit ton of money." I said. "Probably some rich dude who wants to impress girls." He said.

I look at him like,'Oh really?' And he saw. "What is that look for?" He said. I grab my keys and lock my car. "Oh shit, that's your car?" He said, looking shocked. "Is that a problem, Vincent?" I ask. "No," he said, staying quiet.

We ate, and I got a text from my dad - sorry, Henry.

Henry

Azzy, get your ass home
Now.

I'm out with a friend
Not now.

Azariah Hazelwood now.

Ok.. geez

"Azzie, are you ok?" Vinnie asks. "Yeah.. yeah, I'm okay, I have to go." I say, getting up, I gave Vinnie a hug and walked out. I stopped, and I walked back to Vinnie. "Do you have any sweats? My dad's home." I ask. "Oh yea, he walks out to his car and gives me a pair of sweatpants. "Thanks." I hug him and leave.

I walk in my house "Azzy come here." He said. "Yes, father..." I say, walking over to him. He stood up and shattered a glass bottle over my head. "That's what you get for leaving without permission!" He yells. Blood streams down my face as I panic. "Clean it up." He demands. "Ok, father." My eyes start to fill with tears. I pick up the peaces of glass, cutting my hands open.

I threw the glass away and went to Jace's room. I knocked on the door. "Come on, Azzie, what now?" He yelled through the door. I opened the door and looked at Jace. "Azzie, what? I'm busy!" I collapse,  and everything gets blurry. "AZZIE!" Jace yelle,  running over to me. "Come o, Azzie,  stay with me!" He yelled. Then everything goes black.

-Jace's POV-

"Azzie?" I shake her. "Come o,  Azariah!" I shake her a bit harder. My eyes start to swell with tears. Soon,  they roll down my cheeks. I pull out my phone and call 911.

"91,  what's your emergency?" She says.

"Hi um, my name is Jace, and my sister walked into my room bleeding and fell to the floor." I sai,  shaking.

"Ok Jac,  where is she bleeding from?"

"Her hea.d"

"Can you check her pulse?"

"I'm scared."

"Ok Jac,  where do you live?"

"149 zan road"

"Ok, an ambulance is on the wa,y"
"What is your sister's name?"

"Azariah, Azariah Hazelwood"

Soon, the ambulance arrived...