17) Happy?

1 year later :

I was at the balcony of my mansion, scrolling on my phone. My nong's girlfriend named Freen helped me hack my cousin's Instagram just to keep in touch with Gulf's wherebouts. He's been posting alot about him b'se they hang out too much. They're actually good for eachother b'se Gulf seems to enjoy spending time with him. As long as he's happy, I'm happy for him too!

My attention got distracted by a call from dad

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

My attention got distracted by a call from dad. He was asking me to meet a certain business man who was interested in joining our business.

My dad got freed after being proved innocent by the court. Our family lawyer confirmed that Amanda's parents were sorely involved in the case and my mother took a small part in it. But a mistake is a mistake so she got punished 3 years. The Spears were punished even more due to Amanda's case of trying to kill Gulf and my nong.

It was all revealed by Gulf himself during the investigation. Thanya told me he's been working on that case since he recovered b'se he desperately wanted to drag Amanda out of my life but the timing went astray when his other investigation revealed abt my mom. I got very devastated b'se I was afraid if Gulf could ever look at me the same way again. Not after everything my mom and I made him pass through!

The stain to our company cannot be removed. A lesson had to be learnt and I'm glad it was Gulf who taught us...

I'm actually planning to let my father take over the company so I can start another company elsewhere. For the mean time, we couldn't depend on that company b'se we lost more than we could save and after few years, the company could collapse. So I got an idea and I'm planning to implement it elsewhere. But before that, dad asked me to attend a General conference where I could find more connections.

I knew his intention of making me attend that conference, he knew that a certain guy will be there and maybe I could try again to win his heart. But I lost hope b'se of everything that happened between us. I just wish to hear that he forgave us from his heart.

The day of the conference reached and I took a flight to that respective place. There were even more people than I expected. Dunno how I can see that guy in this dense crowd. If it happens I don't see him today, then I'm not sure of having another chance to get to him.

The conference begun and there's no way I could see that guy. I'm wondering if I can find any connections at all b'se my mind isn't really about the conference. I'm sick of feeling guilty for what my mom did to his parents and his twin sibling. I feel bad about it!

I was heading down the hall when I saw someone in black suit. My body tensed up without knowing who he was. But his figure looked familiar...

 But his figure looked familiar

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.