Chapter 5

I could feel the weak leader of all the government's minds people gasp. How the hell are you so strong?

OH? Now you are interested. Here's a suggestion, leave me alone before I render all of you empty-minded.

You wouldn't dare! We are the first and last... the man started.

First line of defense? Shit you and they are nothing. I just took out all of your people. I am far above all of you. I AM THE FIRST AND LAST LINE OF DEFENSE. Now, leave me alone, allow me to finish before this world is destroyed.

I then pushed possibly a little harder than I wanted to. It was suddenly quiet, not even the weak minds were making noise. AH! I thought blessed silence!

"There that should help for a while. Perhaps we should leak a bit of the info to them. What do you think, Rommie?" I asked.

"Do you think that would help? I mean, can the scientists here really understand what you give them?" Rommie asked.

I thought about it for a few minutes, then sighed. She was right after all, they really didn't have enough knowledge to understand.

I started to look through the scientists within the mind group. I found the first easily, though the second was alluding me. Finally, I found one with all the qualities I needed, though he wasn't part of the group. Shit, I thought, they would make his life hell unless...

An hour later, I smiled, let them mess with him now. His mental defences were at the top. I laughed, let them try to control him.

It was about that time that I felt several of the agents start to wake up. I waited 'til I felt all the strongest, then I sent my message.

"So, I suggest that none of you try that again. I am a hell of a lot stronger than you. I have a world to save, so, just stay out of my way. Good glad you understand," I said, then shut them out.

A moment later, I was in orbit, then the messages started. Thankfully, Rommie blocked most of them.

A wave of my hand had a multi-colored portal open in front of the ship. There were suddenly a massive barrage of alarmed messages that were directed toward us.

I just shook my head as the ship shot forward, then we were moving through a tunnel of colored lights. Less than two minutes later, we departed, near what appeared to be a major battle.

"Stealth Rommie! I need information!" I shouted.

"It appears that two Federation ships, a constitution and a heavily armed freighter are under Klingon attack. I am counting at least five battle cruisers. All are K'Vort-class, light cruisers. I also have two cloaked K't'inga-class battlecruisers," Rommie reported.

I nodded my head as I flashed through the information. "How far into Federation space are we?" I asked.

"At least four parsecs. Shall I aid the Federation ships?? One is NCC 1701 the Enterprise," Rommie said.

"Fire a few shots between them, make them closer to the Kligon ships, let's see if they break off," I said.

"Firing now," Rommie said as several energy blasts hit near the Klingon ships. "It appears to have no effect."

In sighed then nodded, "Warn the ships. If they don't break off, destroy the first two. I am afraid that will get the two battlecruisers involved."

When the five ships didn't stop, Rommie hit the nearest two, both vanishing within seconds. This, of course, had them breaking off the attack momentarily.

"Unknown ship, you are interfering in Klingon Empire business," a voice suddenly said.

"Okay, they obviously aren't taking us seriously. Target both battlecrusiers, disable them only, you might have to use half power," I told Rommie.