Chapter 15

Next day :

I woke up and the first thing I prayed before waking up was 'God, please protect me from that Donkey I don't wish to have him near me. Please don't let him destroy my La la la mood today.

( La la la mood = very happy mood.)

I got up from the bed prepared myself to look presentable and then decided to come out of my room.

I went to the table where everyone was having breakfast and sat between Nandini and mother. The food was served in my plate.

"Did you slept well?" My mother asked.

"Hmm." I replied nodding my head.

"After eating, be ready the royalty of Meenakshi are coming, we all have to welcome them and be careful around them." My mother said in warning tone.

"Why?" I asked confused because why should I be careful of them?

"They are known for their rude and unfiltered way of speaking and I simply don't want you guys to get in any trouble. I have already warned Nandini and now I am warning you, don't cause any trouble unless it is necessary and if she does anything bad to you then show them what I raised." My mother said.

Oh! It seems like my mother has some personal problem with the royalty of Meenakshi.

After that we silently had our breakfast and then we all were sitting in the hall waiting for the news of their arrival.

Now, you must be thinking that why are we going to welcome them when we ourselves are guests here? It is because it is a rule for everyone, if you reach the destination before then you have to welcome the coming guests. It is applied on everyone.

Nandini was sitting beside me and strange enough she was silent.

"What happened to you? Why are you silent?" I asked her successful in getting her attention.

"It's nothing--" she took a long pause before saying again. "Shakti, I want to tell you something." She said with so much seriousness that it scared me for a bit.

"Yeah, go on. I am listening." I encouraged her to speak further.

"Not here. I will tell you in private." She said slowly shaking her head.

"Ok--" I was going to say something but got interrupted by the servant who came in to announce the arrival of the Meenakshi royalty.

We all then went outside to welcome them. Their carriage was really grand and beautiful.
A servant came and opened the gate for them, at first the an old man came down who seems like the king then after him a young man came down who seemed like the prince, well he was handsome too but not mire than the Donkey. Why am I suddenly thinking about him? Remove his thoughts fwish-fwish. I then again focused on the carriage, this time an old lady came down who seemed like the queen to me, even though she was old now but she looked really beautiful and followed by her a young girl of my age came down, I guess she is the princess of Meenakshi.

My series of thoughts break when I felt someone staring at me intensionally, it was so intense that it gave me chills. I craned my head hear and there trying to find something or someone suspicious and suddenly my eyes fell on our Great Grand Donkey. He was looking at me like he wanted to eat my soul. When he noticed that I am looking at him then he just revealed a victorious smirk as if he won something. He then stopped looking at me and focused his attention back to the main topic.

I swear I will kill him someday. Just what the fuck is his fucking problem? Can't he let me leave one day in peace. Since the day I have arrived here he kept destroying my la la la mood.

I was busy in cursing him when suddenly my attention fell on the princess of Meenakshi, she was looking the Donkey with eyes filled with love. It seems like this poor princess have fallen in love with him.... It is getting interested now. I moved to look at the the Donkey but he was talking to Abhiman and his full attention was on him. I was so busy in looking at the princess of Meenakshi that I didn't noticed that the Princess of Kashi, Nandini who was standing beside me also looking at someone with love dripping eyes.

Time skip :

Right now, I am sitting in the throne room of Magadha with my father, the previous king of Magadha and the Donkey.

Why did they called me there? I don't have a fucking single clue.

"Shakti I called you because a problem has arisen and after talking to your Rudra, I got to know that you are someone who can give the best solution for this." The previous king said seriously.

"Yes please proceed sire I will try my best to give you a satisfactory solution." I said to him to proceed.

"Rudra explain the situation to her." The previous king ordered the Donkey.

"This is village named Suri, it is located near the Ganga river. As you know this is season of floods and the place where we used to shift them previously got destroyed by the bandits. So, we need to shift them somewhere, where they won't have any problems in living for atleast 15 days." The Donkey started explaining with the help of the map.

After considering the importance of my decision, I decided to give them the best solution and in order to do that I need to investigate the village and nearby places of the village.

"Sire, I apologise for not giving you the answer right now but I think I will be able to give the best solution once I thoroughly investigate the place." I said to the previous king.

"That's good idea. Please go with Rudra and investigate as much as you want." The former king said happily.

Listening to this old man my head snapped towards the donkey, who was just smirking looking at me. How can I be this dumb? It was his plan from the start and I fell in his trap. Right now, I really want to wipe that smirk off of his face. My hand is itching and it takes a lot of will power to control myself and not punch him right on his face.

 My hand is itching and it takes a lot of will power to control myself and not punch him right on his face