IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 23

PART  23 :

PART  23 :

" Wow... These are all awesome. "

Raman sat with her on the sofa and showed  her all the designs.  She  selected the dresses with him and was very much happy seeing him giving her the choice in selecting his.

*********************************

Finally ending  all that work, he looked at his watch.

  " Let us head out baby.  It is 7 pm now.  Do  you want to change your dress ? "

" are we going home? "

" No. We have so much time left. We can spend some time in the night also. "

" Ok. Then if I can change it would have been  so good. I have sweat a lot after all you did today. "

She lowered her sound as she spoke the last words and peeked at him. He grinned hearing her and walked to the wadrobe there. He has already stored some outfits for her there.

" What about a sexy hot dress ?

" Your wish Ramanji. "

" You sure na. "

" Yes. "

Raman gave her the one he was waiting for her to wear from the time he saw it.

She got shocked seeing it.

" No ramanji... I can't wear this. "

" You said just now it is my wish. "

" But look at this dress... My full chest will be bare. Actually my full body will be naked "

"  It is more exposing I know. But it is dark outside baby. Only you and I will be. That too we will be inside the car. No one will see you. This is one of my favourite dresses. "

" But what about when we go out of this cabin and the showroom.  You know the size of my body. I will look naked in this dress."

" Ok. Let us do one thing. You can wear this overcoat. But you have to remove it before getting onto the car. "