the federation

In my first memory, I was in a dark room, all around me where green tubes filled with an unknown fluid, inside the where eggs, eggs of all shapes small eggs, big eggs , long eggs, broken eggs...
I was one of them floating in a strange fluid, then a heard foot steps and a strange man in white came in the room, he looked a all the tubes until he stopped at one, the egg inside was broken, the egg yolk was slowly mixing with the small pieces of the broken egg shells in the green fluid . The man pointed at the poor egg and said something I couldn't understand, some even stranger persons came in the room and took the tube outside the room, my vision started te be blurry and I feel back into the coma .

In my second memory  I was in a bright white room with three other eggs, on was really small and green and squishy? another was normal except he was in a strange shade of blue and the last one was a very tall and thin eggs who had difficulty movie around. Then a noise sounds in the room an the floor moved, what was just a white floor was now a thin road sounded by lava , at this moment someone started talking in a microphone but I didn't understand what the person said, the long egg in front of me did understand cause he started slowly walking on the thin road , but the egg had no balance and was missing to fall in the lava every secondes , suddenly he was falling I looked around to see if there was anyone that could help that poor egg but all I could see was a big window I could not see through but I was sure there was someone behind it and they had not any good attentions toward me or any egg.

My last memory is way more agitated then the other, I was running and there where probably people chasing after me but I don't know I didn't turn back to see them , I was running so fast and so far everything was green there was a sky and not a Ceiling everything was so beautiful but I was so scared, I don't know how long I ran, but at some point I stopped running and hide in a small hole in a big wall .