1 - New York Slayer

Lily was walking to the bar after a long day at work. Everyone else was already at the bar so she was walking alone tonight. While walking, Lily got an uneasy feeling behind her so began to speed up, suddenly she found herself thrown into an alley with a man pinning her against the wall, teeth to her neck. Then suddenly the man turned into dust. Confused Lily looked around to find herself face to face with a blonde girl holding a stake in her hand. 'Are you okay?' the blonde asked taking Lily's hand and helping her up. 'Yeah, I-I'm fine. What was that?' Lily asked as she brushed her clothes down. 'Must have been a mugger.' Said the Blonde before she took off leaving a confused Lily behind. Shaken and now sporting a headache, Lily continued to make her way to the bar, walking as brisk as possible after her uncomfortable encounter, yet as her head ached, she couldn't help but feel a sense of familiarity and dread as she thought about the encounter.

Once at the bar, Lily made a beeline toward the booth, her hands still shaking as she threw herself into the seat and as close to her Marshmallow as possible. The rest of the guys notice Lily's abnormal quietness and look to Marshall out of confusion, but he has no clue as to why Lily is so quiet, but his concern only grows as he feels Lily shaking against his chest and sees tears welling in her eyes. 'Lily, baby? Are you okay?' he asked, but received no reply until he grabbed her hand, snapping her out of her distant state. 'Hmm, oh sorry baby, I-I guess I just feel a bit unwell.' She eventually replies, still partially zoned out. So much zoned out in fact that she hardly notices Marshall taking her hand and pulling her to her feet or the concerned looks from her friends as they all head home for the night. She hardly snaps back to reality as Marshall helps her get ready for bed and presses a gentle kiss to her forehead before whispering 'I love you Lilypad.' For a second Lily returns to whisper 'I love you too Marshmallow'. 

AN: I promise the chapters do get longer, I am just setting out the ground work at the moment.