Chapter 40 [The Closure]

Author's POV

Author's POV

A Month Later

The morning brought a ray of light and hope for the Rathore family, a hope that they could stay like a normal family visiting each other on festivals and loving each other after staying apart .

All the preparations were done the people were here to greet the royals who were leaving behind their royal lifestyle and their royal titles and with Both her son both Bhawani Singh Rathore and his wife were moving in with their sons . By today the only people that will be left out in the palace will be the youngsters who vowed internally to strengthen their bonds and never let each other go away atleast not anymore.

Loud noises, hailings could be heard as Abhigyan and Abhiraj joined their hands and bowed down to their people and Anya and Padmini together gave various jwellery clothes and materials to the people as their last service for the people as Royalty.

It was tough the hearts were breaking people were crying but the families hearts were both happy and sad. Happy they came out the mess and cleared it , sad that even after the mess is cleared they will have to work hard to restore the love and belonginess for each other.

"Apna khayal rakhna baccho" Both Abhiraj and Abhigyan said together and the three daughter in law's beng down taking their blessings followed by Abhimanyu and Rudraveer and finally Abhimaan bent down to take the blessings of Abhigyan but was stopped and instead he was hugged by his father as a few tearss escaped the eyes of the vulnerable father as he said "maaf kar dena beta aur tum mera pair chuo aisa kuch karm Kiya nahi Maine is jeevan me" and Abhimaan took in a deep breath hugging his father saying "bas itna keh dijiye ki ham sab jab chahe aap sabse Milne AA sakte hai" and Abhigyan nodded wiping his tears.

(Take Care of yourself kids)
(I am really sorry son and please don't touch my feet I have never done anything that you should touch my feet)
(Just tell me that we can come to meet you all whenever we want)

Abhimaan moved back hiding his tears and smiled to see Anya hugging Abhimnyu and Padmini to Rudraveer as they shed a few tears .

"Abhimaan" he heard a broken a effectionate voice and gulped as his eyes landed on Anya who gulped saying "kya mai ek baar tumhe gale laga sakti hu" and Abhimaan looked at her and gulped as Aadiya rubbed his arm gesturing him to go further and he nodded as Anya slowly embraced her eldest son and broke down terribly sobbing as she hiccuped saying "maaf kar dena mujhe maa keh lane ke layak nahi hu Mai sahi kehta tha Abhimanyu" and Abhimaan just gulped and let her sob on his chest.

(Can I hug you for once)
(I'm sorry I am not good enough to be called a mother Abhimnyu was always right)

Once they bod each other goodbye , The royal cars escorted the Royals for the one last time and everyone had tears . The family was chaotic , it had holes but as Royals everyone took upto their duties really well and embraced them with dedication . The people did not know what happened between the family nor how broken the hearts of the Royal Family were and it seems like they will never know.