Chapter 9

I woke up to kisses being showered on my exposed shoulder. The initial panic I felt quickly disappeared when Jeff's familiar scent invaded my senses.

"Good morning," he whispered in my ear before kissing me.

I eagerly welcomed his lips. Sleep be damned. I couldn't help but moan when his hands started to roam around.

This was what I was waiting for the whole weekend. This was what I expected when I told him to come straight to my condo instead of his own right after his business trip.

"Jeff it's monday. Pareho ba tayong di papasok?" I moaned as he still relentlessly squeezed my chest.

He got up while intently staring at me. Before I could react he took of his shirt and unbuckled his belt.

The way he held my hands above my head, staring intently at me, showed that there was no way I was stepping into the office today.

"I'm the boss Tash. And you are the daughter of one of the other bosses. Walang maghahanap sa atin," sabi nya. Bumitaw sya saglit para tanggalin and pantulog ko.

He moved away and completely took off his remaining clothing and even after a year, I'm still in awe of the image of him completely naked.

I stared at him staring back at me. When he couldn't take it any longer, he removed my panties and licked his lips.

"Jeff I know that look. Can we at least shower together first?" I don't know what he was seeing in the picture I made with my undone hair and just woke up face but it was obvious he was liking it.

"No Tash. You were tempting me the whole weekend knowing I couldn't do anything coz you were a plane ride away. Hindi kita titigilan hangga't di ako nagsasawa."

He pulled my feet and positioned himself between my legs. And before I could brace my self, his face was at the center of my being.

He inhaled, took a deep breath savoring me and look me in the eye.

"Don't think this is going to be over anytime soon," he said.

The way his tongue moved as he lapped at me was driving me insane. I never realized he was capable of using his tongue that way.

Nung pinakilala sya sa akin ni mommy as if she wasn't planning the wedding already made me despise him on sight.

But his indifference to our situation was what attracted me. It seemed as if he didn't care what the older generation does as long makikinabang sya at ang negosyo nila. He didn't care for me.

But he was definitely attracted to me.

I couldn't hold back the moan from escaping my lips as he inserted two fingers inside me. The sensation was overwhelming. He continued to use his lips and tongue as he moved his fingers inside and out.

"I know your6 loud Natasha. Wag mong pigilan."

The grip he had on my thighs tightened as the pressure his mouth had on me intensified.

Di ko mapigilan mapasabunot sa kanya. He increased the speed on the movement of his fingers bringing me to the edge.

But before I could come he removed them and made me watch him licking his fingers clean and smirked.

I was pissed. Pissed enough to have the strength para itulak sya pahiga sa kama.

The smirk was never gone from his face. I put him inside me as he positioned himself so his mouth can reach my breast.

I rode him hard until I could hear the wet sounds we were making. His lips on my nipples only intensified the feeling and made me move harder and faster.

I didn't think his length inside me could get any harder but it did. His embraced tightened.

I could feel myself nearing climax and
when he used his teeth on me, I couldn't control the shriek that escaped my lips and the feeling of becoming completely undone.

Napahiga sya at sumabay naman ako. I lay my head on his chest feeling his heavy breathing. He was still inside me and still hard. I could feel the moisture in between us but I was too tired to be bothered by the thought of our fluid ruining my sheets.