TS - Zoru ka gulaam ban ke rahunga.(2)

Don't forget to do inline comments, vote and share also.

Happy reading..

                  ----------------------------------

From next day again anirudh resumed his work to console his bondita but she is not giving any chance or even listening him. At one stage he really wants to kidnap her and marry her, then he will see how will she ignore him but because of his morals he can't do this type of cheap behaviour.

Anirudh was thinking for an idea when he saw someone hugging his bondita. His bondita? As they can't see him, he went to his cabin room door placing his ears to hear what are they saying.

“ Nusht? Tum yaha kya kr rhe ho? ” asked bondita.

“arey yaar bondi tera thoda kaam tha. Agar tu free hai toh shopping par chal na. ” asked nusht.

“ shopping? Achha chlo aaj waise bhi jyada kaam nhi hai chlte hai. Lekin pehle main sir se permission leke aati hu. ” said bondita and moved to anirudh's cabin.

Anirudh after listening she is coming run back to his seat and calmed himself. Bondota entered the cabin after knocking.

“ yes miss bondita? ”

“ sir, wo mujhe aadhi din ki chutti chahiye. Kuchh kaam hai. Or aaj jyada kaam bhi nhi hai toh. ” said she and waited for the response from him.

“ aapko chutti nhi mil sakti hai. Or kaam kaise nhi hai.”

“ par sir. ”

“ I am saying na? Don't interrupt. Or aaj ek case aaya hai uss case file ko study karke mujhe report karo. Koi chutti nhi.” ordered he making her frown.

She is looking at him angrily as she knows he was doing it intentionally to make her stay near him. But she can't say or do anything as he is her senior boss ans she can't disrespect him.

“ why are you standing here only? Go and complete the work. ” replied he engrossed in his work.

“ ok sir. ” said she and left the cabin with sad face.

“ huu. Mere saath baat bhi nhi karni hai lekin uss pta nhi kis ldke ke saath shopping jana hai.” murmured he looking at her.

Bondita went out and informed nusht about the same.

“ kya yaar. Kitna khadus hai tere boss.”said nusht with irritated face.

“ hmm.. ”

“ chal koi na kisinor din shopping par chl lenge. Tum apna kaam kar lo aaj.” said nusht and went out of the court.

“kitne dino baad ek muaka mila tha shopping ka lekin nhi khadus babu ne sab barbad kr diya. Sahi me rakshash babu hai. Huu. ”complained bondita angrily and started her work.

Aniudh who after sometime comes to her asking about the work sees her struggling with the case file.

“ uff ye itna complicated kyu hai? Kuchh toh chutt rha hai, lekin kya? ” asking she to herself only.

“ help chahiye? Main madat kar du? ” asked anirudh near her ears making her shiver due to his sudden wishpering.

Bondita turned her face towards him only to realise their face was too close that they could easily feel their breath on them. Their eyes met for a minute until bondita again turned away from him making him aware about the surrounding.

“ si...sir aap...aap yaha? ”asked she stammering.

“ wo....wo dekhne...aaya tha ki file...file hua ki nhi tumhara...toh dekha ki tum kuchh pareshan lag rhi thi. ” said he too stammering.