Diner

I cant believe myself... it was all i had hoped for and maybe even better. But still hé is one of the people thats responsible for how the wizardingworld is today. He is responsible for alot of deaths , alot of broken up families and my dads situation. I know he's also responsible for the situation im in right now but I dont know why i dont seem to care , maybe i like being around him , maybe its just the little girl in me that finally gets approval of him. Begging for his touch and his praises knowing hé could have almost every girl hé wants. The fact hé wants me close makes me feel seen.

I plop down on the bed , and stare at the ceiling thinking about Thomas hands on my body , the way hé looked at me and his soft lips on mine. "Get up ugly girl, try this on" Revus walks in with a dress in his hands.
"You're done allready?" I ask Revus.
"Do you think they would have me if it took me 3 months to make something?" Hé shakes his head "ugly and stupid.... poor poor girl , smells so bad in here , what did you do? you smell even worse!" Hé looks at me. "Go take a shower smelly thing, Wash Thomas off of you ugly girl" i look at him with wide eyes " what?" I make my way to the shower. " ugly girl thinks im dumb " hé mumbles as hé climbs on the bed. I walk in the shower and close the showercurtain , take my clothes of and throw them in the bathroom while turning on the water.

"wash behind your ears" Revus yells from the other room , i cant help but laugh , hé doesnt even know how funny hé is. "I will Revus , are you really sitting there waiting for me to finish my shower?" Privacy is a rare thing in this environment. After washing myself and my hair i get out of the shower. I put a towel around my head and put on some clean underwear. "You can hand me the dress Revus" i stick my hand out the door. "Come out stupid girl" i open the door and walk out, hé helps me to get in the dress. "Ugly girl soooooo beautifull " hé says , hé pulls his wand out and a mirror appears. I look at my reflection in the mirror , hé is right its the most beautifull dress i have ever seen it compliments my body perfectly. "Thank you Revus , its beautifull" the black fabric hugs my body al the way down to the bottom. "Wear it at dinner" Revus looks at me. "Why ? To sit alone at a table in the most beautifull dress i have ever seen" i scoff. "No no stupid thing , company is with you on the table" i turn my head .
"What do you mean company?" Hé rolls his eyes. "Are you sure you're not retarted? You and Thomas eat with company tonight , do something about your face otherwise i made the dress for nothing" hé climbs of the bed and dissapears.

Why didnt hé tell me about this , wel
maybe because I was busy distracting his thoughts with mine. I search trough my drawers for some make up , i usually never wear it but i dont want to dissapoint Revus , i put some of it on and take the towel of my head. I dont got my wand i didnt even notice that i dont have it with me. Really i notice i miss my wand when i want to do a drying spell on my hair? Talking about prioritys i think to myself. I decide to make a tight bun at the back of my head, with two strands along my face. "Come ugly girl" i hear Revus yell. I take a deep breath and open the door. " ugly girl looks so good , im proud" hé looks at me up and down. "Thank you Revus i didnt expected that from you" i look down at him. He signs me to follow him , we reach the dinningroom and hé opens the door.

Thomas is seated on the head of the table with on both sides Corvus and Elly. "Take a seat miss Olivander" Thomas says without looking up at me. I take place on the other head of the table. I look at Elly who smiles at me i smile back . I look at the plate infront of me it looks like something out of a magazine. "Eat Olivander , you did good the last few days so you can sit with us today and keep Elly company while i talk to Corvus. I look over at Corvus who looks at me with the same face Revus does when hé complains about my halfblood smell.
"So how are you doing" Elly asks
I look at her "wich part ? The kidnapping part , the murder part? Or the my dad is missing part?" I say trough gritted teath i quickly look at Thomas but hé is in conversation with Corvus and doesnt seem to notice. "Are you mad at me for being pregnant?" Elly asks " are you serious right now Elly? You cant imagne what i saw the last few days. I wasnt busy thinking about your pregnancy im sorry , and no im not mad but i do think hé isnt the best man you can have. " She look at Corvus who is laughing at his own joke , wich was a bad joke. "I understand but i really like him so please be happy for me" why do i even care? She says she is happy and there are alot more important things to worry about. "Do you know the gender" is ask her with a smile. "Yes but you will find out when the baby is born" if im stil alive then i think to myself. From the corner of my eye i see Thomas staring at me while Corvus keeps talking to him. I look back at him and give him a smile. " i cant wait " i say back to Elly. The rest off the dinner i just listen to Elly rambling about her perfect life with her perfect husband in her perfect pureblood world while Thomas burns wholes in my head with his eyes. I cant believe im thinking this but i cant wait for her to leave so this dinner is over , she isnt the Elly ive know for years. She tries to convince herself of her happines and im not the one who is going to feed in to her fantasy. When they finally get up to leave Corvus is as drunk as hé can be.
" Come on honey its time to go " Elly says as she pulls his arm to get him off the chair. He barely gets up and walks past me. "You know Olivander you're lucky Thomas likes you because i cant wait to kill you" Thomas stands up from his chair and cleches his jaw. " Corvus listen to your wife , its time to go"
Wife? They got married?
"I wonder what your father thinks of you inviting a halfblood to diner" Corvus says with a smile on his face. Thomas storms towards him "Listen you stupid fuck , i dare you to say anything to him , i did this for your wife that you beat every night even while she's pregnant. Say one word to him and you will end up allot worse then Malfoy did" Corvus looks at me "Look at what you did halfblood" i try my best not to cry because hé doesnt deserve my tears. "Come on Corvus please" Elly begs him. "Fine! but get your hands of me and never tell me what to do again " Thomas follows them towards the door , i get up and walk to my room. I take the dress of and clean my face. Well that was a nice dinner....
I lay down in my bed and turn the lights of. The door opens and Thomas comes in. "That wasnt to pleasant" hé says.
"You think sir?" I respond , hé walks towards me and sits down on the edge of the bed. He pulls down my blanket to look at my face. "Are you crying Olivander?" Obviously..... i think as loud as posible.
He laughs "stop Olivander i hate it when you cry" so hé does have feelings.
"Stop talking to me trough your toughts , and stop with the attitude " hé takes off his shoes "move" hé says whil hé tries to lay down next to me "how do you sleep in this bed , its like laying on a smal rock" he grumbles , i let out a smal laugh. "Turn around" hé orders and i turn around to face the wall , hé puts his arm over me. "Is hé really going to tell your father ?" I ask him.
"Dont worry about it Olivander , ill handle it , go to sleep please so i can get out of this what you call bed" i laugh again and close my eyes.