Part - 1

Y/n was tired, while walking the way home, she thought that she is so tired, she needs a massage..so she called her massager..as a reply he said he is on his way..

A few moments later..y/n got back to home and as soon as she enter she just opened her clothes leaving her in a bra and panty, she lied in the bed..

Soon her massager entered, (He had a key..) it was just like a daily routine..once or twice in a week, y/n used to get massage..but they both never knew that this time it could be different..

Jungkook, her massager..was hot and sexy on the next level..his looks, muscles, body everything used to look perfect that's why y/n choosed him as her massager cuz he got that feels..

He took the oil, and started massaging her back..it was pleasurable, y/n was moaning in a slow voice..it was normal like before..but after a few mins..yn told..

Y/n: uhm, you know jungkook I am so tired today, so if you don't mind like you are massaging me for 1 year, uhm! Can I open my inners? So that you can massage more nicely..I mean it would actually help Me!

Jungkook couldn't process anything at that particular moment but he still told okay..

Y/n sat on the bed, and opened her bra and panty too! Damn! Jungkook was flattened at the first sight..