Part - 2

Her big milky soft boobs, white pink pussy, and big bouncy ass..everything maked her look like a whore.. he could feel that he has a boner now..

Y/n again layed down..but this time her face was towards the roof..slowly jungkook started massaging her waist and back area..then he started to go up..and finally reached her boobs..he was afraid so he asked for her concern..that is it okay? Without a sec she replied yes ofcourse..

he started to massage her boobs, her nipples were hard by this action..he wanted to Suck those nipples but he cannot right, her eyes was closed..so he bought himself more close to her..now as he was standing and y/n was laying..his covered Dick could touch her boobs..damn! That Feeling.. he moaned a bit or else y/n will hear..

Now, he moved towards her thighs and massaged it..he was massaging her inner thighs, y/n was feeling so good, she was now sensually moaning..

She turned to the bed, and now jungkook can see her milky bouncy ass..he massaged it..and was massaging in between the ass..his finger was slightly getting inside her cuz of the oil..she was moaning..

She closed her eyes..and for a few mins she kept it closed meanwhile jungkook thought she slept..he was very horny..he inserted his finger in her pussy, while y/n was still moaning..and now, he was fucking her with his 2 big fingers..

By this moment, he knew that y/n knows that he is fucking her..now, he fucked her with 3 fingers in..

Y/n: ahh- that feels good jungkook..can you do it more with your Dick?

Jungkook was shocked by her words..but he felt that..she really wants that too..