blood demon art | botanical garden

NAME: L/N Y/N
SEX: FEMALE
ALIASES: DAI XIAOQING, AMANO SUMIKO
RACE: DEMON
BLOOD DEMON ART: BOTANICAL MANIPULATION
TOTAL SKILLS: FIVE
OCCUPATION(S): Doctor (current) noble lady (previous) caregiver (previous human occupation)
AGE: 500 (as of chapter 15)

SKILL ONE — PSILOCYBIN EFFECT
If you are in a five mile radius of the demon (if ability is activated), the demon produces an aura with microscopic effects of psilocybin mushrooms that intoxicate a person, hindering all of their movements, vision and thought process, making it extremely hard to engage in combat with said demon producing the effects.

The aura that is not visible to the human eye will cause hallucinogenic effects on the person. These hallucinogens include: euphoria, changes in consciousness, mood, thought and perception, visual and auditory hallucinations.

If said person is in the five mile radius for too long, an overdose can happen. Overdose symptoms can include: agitation, vomiting, muscle weakness, panic and paranoia, psychosis, seizures and coma. Only humans can overdose.

The psilocybin effect effects both demons and humans in the five mile radius.

SKILL TWO — VENUS DEATH TRAP

Venus death trap is more combat oriented. The demon can summon a giant Venus Flytrap from the earth that can be used as a distraction, or capture unsuspecting humans.

The flytrap is nearly impossible to get out of unless another person severs the neck of the flytrap. The flytrap regenerates itself very quickly, on par with the demons regeneration time.

The demon also can place these anywhere it wants as long as there is dirt and it can capture and consume humans slowly.

When used as a distraction, one would have to engage in combat with the never ending vines that sprout from the ground.

Venus death trap effects both humans and demons but will only consume humans.

SKILL THREE — ATROPA BELLADONNA
Formal name, Atropa Belladonna, but also called deadly nightshade, if the demon slashes the human with it's nails, a concentrated amount of deadly nightshade will enter the bloodstream and cause extreme headaches, rashes will appear on the body, slurred speech will occur, and convulsions. If left untreated it will eventually lead to death.

This only effects humans.

SKILL FOUR — FUNGI MANIA
An array of different toxic mushrooms will start sprouting around the victim, emitting porous fumes and if breathed in, will begin to sprout inside of the victim internally, causing extreme amounts of discomfort in demons and ultimately death in humans.

This effects both demons and humans, but is only fatal for the human.

SKILL FIVE — AMANITA PHALLOIDES
Formal name, Amanita Phalloides, but also called Death Cap is a skill of which the demon takes a long exhale and rapidly breathes out microscopic pores that have the same effect on a human that ingesting a Death cap mushroom would be.

If breathed in, it can quickly damage human cells in the body, and the victim will have violent abdominal pain, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, rapid loss of fluid from tissues and intense thirst.

Other symptoms that may happen later on after breathing in the deadly pores include decrease in urinary output and lowering blood sugar. Soon after, coma and death usually happens.

Death Cap effects only humans.

———————

NAME: XIA LI 夏莉
RACE: DEMON
SEX: FEMALE
BLOOD DEMON ART: TIGER'S WRATH 猛虎之怒
TOTAL SKILLS: THREE
OCCUPATION: right hand to L/n Y/n
AGE: 500

SKILL ONE — TIGER'S ROAR 老虎咆哮
Demon can produce a loud, screechy roar that creates shockwaves and can burst eardrums.

SKILL TWO — TIGER'S CLAW 虎爪
Demon's claws grow longer and can rapidly create deep slashes in target, deep enough to cause internal damage as well.

SKILL THREE — TIGER'S DEATH 老虎之死
Demon resorts into an animalistic state, attacking skillfully and vigorously using it's claws. Speed and aggression is key.

NAME: XIA ZIHAN 夏子涵
RACE: DEMON
SEX: MALE
BLOOD DEMON ART: FLAMING KUNG FU 火焰功夫
TOTAL SKILLS: FOUR
OCCUPATION: right hand to L/n Y/n
AGE: 500

SKILL ONE — DRAGON AND TIGER 龙与虎
Kung Fu attack. A dragon and tiger illusion made of flames will appear alongside demon during attack.

SKILL TWO — WHITE SNAKE'S VENOM 白蛇毒液
Kung fu attack. A snake illusion made of flames appears alongside demon.

SKILL THREE — HANGING OF THE LOTUS 莲花的悬挂
Kung fu attack. Lotus made of flames will appear beneath demons feet as demon prepares for attack. 

SKILL FOUR — GOLDEN SCISSORS 金剪刀
Kung fu attack. Flames appear alongside demons arms as demon attacks in a criss cross motion.