41. Ten Life Points

Mother Park was very happy even though she only met Taehyung by chance. But because she had been away for many days, she missed her son the most, so it didn't take long for her to put her idol aside and had her heart filled with her little Minnie.

The Park Jimin from two weeks ago would definitely be annoyed when he heard his mother brought up Taehyung, but now he wanted to listen to his mother. Still, his mother considered his feelings and didn't mention Taehyung anymore.

It was also a kind of melancholy.

It was already noon when they returned home. The family didn't go out to eat since Mother Park insisted to cook by herself. She made some stir-fried dishes and soup. After fiddling around for more than an hour, she finally finished preparing dishes to build up her son's health.

Jimin said, "You've been on the plane for so long, so take a rest first."

Mother Park said that she wasn't tired and joyfully kept herself busy.

Jimin leaned on the wall outside the kitchen and took a glance at his mother. He felt really happy and realized that he had really missed her.

Father Park began to mindlessly boasting about his wife again. Then, he whispered to Jimin, "You, Son, should learn more from me on the matter of choosing a wife to marry."

The corner of Jimin's mouth twitched.

Father Park boasted about his wife so much, only then he asked about Park Jimin's life for the past half month in a proud reluctant manner – a trademark passed down from the Park family ancestors.

After Jimin listened to all that his father had to say, he really wanted to roll his eyes as he thought, What's with that reluctant act, it's so annoying!

Death system snickered, "Hoho." As if he wasn't a capricious brat himself.

Even though Mother Park was born as a naive daughter of an eminent family, her cooking skill was beyond reproach. These father and son sat down to taste the dishes and felt very delightful upon doing so. Jimin had the delusion that he had been eating pigswill for half a month.

As expected, no matter how awesome a restaurant was, it couldn't compare to mother's homemade foods.

In the afternoon, the family went to their old house to pay a visit to grandpa again.

The hierarchy in the proud yet adorable Park Family was like this: Father Park above Park Jimin, Grandpa Park above Father Park. But Park Jimin was still Grandpa Park's dearest grandson.

As a result, when he came back to his old house, his status had significantly improved. Father Park behaved well like a quail. If Father Park ever said anything harsh (to Jimin) he would probably be berated by the Old Master, let alone breaking his daughter's legs...... Bah, his son's.

Grandpa Park had a sickly look, but his spirit had become much better.

The family was reunited again. It was so lively that he had half more bowl for dinner.

Seeing such a scene in front of his eyes, Park Jimin felt very upset inside his heart instead.

Time was the most relentless thing. In his memory, grandpa was tall and solemn, but now his back was hunched, he had lost his majestic vigor. Like countless old people, he was suffering from illness and was helplessly waiting for his death.

Jimin felt bad, but he wasn't as weak as he was anymore.

He wanted to complete the monthly mission at once. He needed that ten life points because he wanted to see his grandpa becoming healthy again. He also wished that grandpa could have the chance to lead a leisurely life after a lifetime of struggles.