Plasmasonic#6: Averruncate

PAGE 1 (SIX PANELS)

Panel 1.
CUT TO: RED SEA COVE
EXT. XESYN'S COVE - NIGHT

THE O.S.O. WARSHIP ARRIVES OUTSIDE ON THE PERIMETER OF A COVE AND SETS ANCHOR.

Panel 2.

INSIDE THE BRIDGE, THE O.S.O. COMMANDER LOOKS AT A RADAR INDICATING WHERE THE XESYN SAPPHIRE'S ENERGIES ARE EMANATING.

O.S.O. COMMANDER: (BALLOON)
There's no doubt about it, he's inside that cove.

DETECTIVE HASSAN: (BALLOON)
Which means that he'll have the element of surprise.

DETECTIVE HASSAN: (BALLOON)
We need to strip the sapphire away from his possession and destroy him. If he's gone the sapphire is just another artifact that we'll have to lock away.

Panel 3.

O.S.O. COMMANDER GLANCES AT TO̅MI AND LYME.

O.S.O. COMMANDER: (BALLOON)
To̅mi, Agent Lyme; you are in charge of the retrieval of the sapphire. I would very much like to have the sapphire returned intact but if there is no other choice, you destroy it.

LYME: (BALLOON)
Understood.

Panel 4.

TO̅MI RAISES HER HAND WITH AN AWKWARD EXPRESSION.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
Hey, I just want to throw something out there if I may.

O.S.O. COMMANDER: (OFF-PANEL BALLOON)
What is it?

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
Well, I was thinking and, you know, since Lyme has a code name I kinda wanted to use mine. I don't use it as much as I should but back home people call me Plasmasonic.

Panel 5.

3/4TH PANEL OF THE O.S.O. COMMANDER WITH A EXPLANITORY EXPRESSION.

O.S.O. COMMANDER: (BALLOON)
I don't see any problem with it, Plasmasonic. Now are there any more questions, concerns, or complaints?

Panel 6.

PERSPECTIVE FROM THE O.S.O. COMMANDER'S PERSPECTIVE. ALL OF THE MEMBERS OF THE TEAM LOOK AT THE O.S.O. COMMANDER WITH CONFIDENT EXPRESSION.

O.S.O. COMMANDER: (OFF-PANEL BALLOON)
Alright then, let's get this thing done.

PAGE 2 (SIX PANELS)

Panel 1.

PLASMASONIC, DETECTIVES HASSAN, DETECTIVE HADID, LYME, AND THE REST OF THE TASK FORCE EMBARK ON THE COVE RIDING BOATS.

Panel 2.

PLASMASONIC TALKS WITH JAADEN OVER HER PRIVATE COMMS.

JAADEN: (TRANSMISSION BALLOON)
I didn't know you were a superhero.

PLASMASONIC: (BALLOON)
It's nothing official really.

JAADEN: (TRANSMISSION BALLOON)
If we make it out of this, I have so many questions for you.

PLASMASONIC: (BALLOON)
I'll answer as many as I can. Also, there aren't any ifs. No matter what, we're going to get through this.

Panel 3.

BRINE BEASTS AND UNDEAD PIRATES BEGIN TO APPEAR AS THE GROUP ENTERS THE MOUTH OF THE COVE.

O.S.O. COMMANDER: (BALLOON)
There's the welcoming committee. Lyme, Plasmasonic, go on ahead! No matter what, you need to stop Lalh.

LYME: (BALLOON)
Understood.

Panel 4.

LYME AND PLASMASONIC BEGIN FIGHTING THEIR WAY THROUGH THE BRINE BEASTS LEADING FURTHER INTO THE CAVE.