The Calm before the Storm- 32

"Jaxon, I know it's a little late for this conversation, but I have to ask. I know for a fact I'm. well.. clean, if you know what I mean. But since we hooked up, you never used a condom, nor did you ask me if I was on any birth control. I know you have been around," I ask while I started fiddling with his fingers that are around my waist.

"Yes, I'm clean, I get checked regularly, I can let you have access to my medical records if you wish," He answers as he gently grabs my face to turn and look up at him.

"You are the only woman I have not used protection with. I have never been this careless before, you cast some sort of spell on me. My cock just wants to claim you and take up residence in that tight little pussy of yours." He says with lust in his voice.

"I should have asked if you were okay with me not putting on a condom or made sure that you were on some sort of birth control. As I mentioned I'm typically in control of everything in my life, but with you, it's different. It's a little off-putting, to say the least." He confides as he is shaking his head.

" Well just so you know I'm on the pill," I say shyly.

"Not because I sleep around or planned on it honestly. I just started taking them about a year ago when the OB said it would help regulate my periods since there were times I would skip a month or two, but now my cycle is like clockwork ." I confess and a little embarrassed as to why I spurted that out. I am mentally facepalming myself...

"I didn't think you slept around Elle". He said while caressing my cheek and now my bottom lip.

My lips parted as I gasped from the tingles his touch gave me. His soft lips were on mine as his fingertips ever so lightly grazed my side. I felt tiny jolts of electricity all through my body, the sensation is exquisite.

He rolls me on top of him and lines me up with his cock, good god how I love his Huge Beastie. My moans fill the room as he enters my very sensitive canal inch by inch. I know I won't last long, shit I never do.

His cock hits that spot deep inside me and it makes me scream "Fuck Jaxon, Yes! Yes ! I feel my walls clenching his cock tight, when my orgasm sends me into convulsions. Shit I hope he doesn't think I'm having a seizure, since I can't stop these spasms taking over my body.

"Fuck Elle!!" He groans.

"Fuck, I love your pussy!" He grabs my hips and starts thrusting his hips harder, like his life depended on it.

Fuck his cock is so deep it feels like it's going to pop out my throat. Out of the blue, another orgasm hits me without warning. My cunt takes hold of his cock again as we both cum together. I love the way his hot cum feels inside me.

I am so exhausted that I just topple over to my right side as we both just lay there. I can't keep my eyes open, I fall asleep snuggling into his side while he holds me. As I fall asleep, I'm thinking about how I just can't get addicted to this man! But... It might be too late...

I wake up with a full bladder, try to roll over, and get out of bed. Until I realize Jaxon and I look like a human pretzel, arms, and legs intertwined. I try to wiggle out quietly, but it is literally impossible. I really have to go so I pull myself out a little abruptly and wake him up. He tries to pull me back in.

"Baby I need to use the bathroom or I'm going to end up peeing on the bed and you," I whine. He does a cute sleepy chuckle and lets me go. My naked ass runs to the bathroom and relieve myself.

I decide to brush my teeth and take a quick shower since I have to get back to my place to help Dawn unpack. When I get out of the bathroom and head back into the bedroom I don't see Jaxon in bed.

"Mmmmm" I moan when the sweet smell of coffee hits my nose! I hurry and get dressed. I hurry to the kitchen to get myself a cup of coffee and see if there is anything I can help with before I finish getting ready. I find Jaxon in the kitchen making us a breakfast sandwich. He catches me watching him as he finishes plating the food. "Good morning beautiful" Jaxon smiles at me.

"Good Moring Boss man." I giggle out.

He walks around with 2 cups of coffee and tells me to sit. I comply and sit next to him as I take a drink of my coffee. I take a bite of my food and damn this boy can cook.

"Thank you, this is delicious" I say with a big satisfied smile.

"Thank you, I enjoy cooking when I have the time, which is hardly ever nowadays. I used to cook with my mom when I would go and visit her." He admits.

"That's sweet, who would have known that Jaxon Hart CEO has such a sweet side," I say sarcastically.

"You've been spoiling me with your cooking, How about next time, I cook you an authentic Mexican dinner?" I ask him as I take another bite of my sandwich.

"Sounds good, but maybe next time we can cook something together," he shyly asks. He looks so sweet and innocent when he looks up at me.

"That would be fun, we will have to do it here unless you want to include Dawn & Ezra," I say playfully.

"How about tonight," He asks with this puppy dog look in his eyes.

Fuck.. I don't want to stay over again. It's too much to soon for me right now, but I don't want to hurt his feelings either.

"I can't tonight, Its Dawn & Ezras' first night at home. We have plans to make dinner and have a movie night. Maybe next week," I reply. Which isn't a total lie I think to myself.

"Oh...I actually can't next week. I have to head back to London. I leave Monday late afternoon for about two weeks." He sadly informs me.

"What? Since when? There is no trip on your calendar. When did this happen," I ask a little confused.