Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party

After the sangeet ceremony was done, everyone moved to their respective places. Anvi informed teju parents and took teju and pra with her, teju was confused.

Teju " Where r were going and y u want me to change now "

She asked repeatedly and anvi sighed.  She asked her to change inside the room in kundrra mansion and same, Meenu di also asked karan to change and come.

Both came outside and were ogling at each other

Both came outside and were ogling at each other.  He whistled at her and she winked at him.

Om " enough of your eye romance , come now, we r getting late "

Cupid " chalne de bhai, tereko thodi ne disturb kiya "

Karan " par kahan, tell us that "

Teju " exactly kahan, batao hume " .

Om " you will get to know, come "

Cupid " Sherlock Holmes series horahe hai dosto " he said looking at everyone with a lens in his eyes.

Omvi with Tejran, meenu di and pra moved to the car. They started driving towards outskirts of Mumbai and Karan was constantly questioning him.

Karan " now y are we moving towards Oceania Resort "

Cupid " yelooo surpriseeeee " he said mocking at others.

They all turned to him in shock as he guessed the place correctly.

Karan " whatttt, it's me and teju fav resort, we love the food there,  we visit there often "

Teju also nodded and everyone face palmed themselves.

Meenu " matlab ek jagah bhi nahi choda tumlogo ne "

Cupid " Nahi di, sab pe inka jalwa hai "

Anvi " we searched our best to find this oceania outskirt and you guys already explored it..Wahhh bhai wahh and you madame, y didn't I knew about this before "

Teju grinned sheepishly and Karan chuckled at anvi.

Om " dost dost nah rahe, even I had no clue about this " .