First kiss

Zhan had a meeting with his future father-in-law and brother -in-law. They called him in telling it was important . Zhan greeted qiren and haikuan while entering into their private office.

" Zhan , my son how are you " qiren asked zhan .

" I am good , now that bobo is there half of my work load have decreased " zhan said smiling .

" Oii , that's a surprise ,I thought the work load doubled " kuan said.

Zhan and qiren laughed at that " Actually yibo is smarter that all of us combined , he is just lazy . But he works if he likes , he has been a great help these past weeks . I know that he is actually trying to reduce my work load , he is worried about me but if he hear about this then I am done " zhan said laughing .

" Hmm...so my son will fall for you no matter what right ?" qiren said scoffing , because even after yibo lost his memories about zhan , he still fell for zhan again.

" Well , he did but he didn't realize it yet " zhan said .

" It will take time for him to understand all that " haikuan said .

" Well , the reason I called you is also related to you both " qiren started " It's time zhan , you both should get engaged " qiren said,

zhan sighed " I know uncle , but I want yibo to realize his feeling for me " 

"Zhan zhan you are really slow, didn't you ask us to let him work for you so both can become close " kuan said .

Yes , zhan was the one to suggest this idea,he didn't want yibo to be tied down to him because of the promise but because yibo loved him. Now he knew yibo loved him but does yibo know ?

" Take your time zhan but remember , this year you both have to get married . It's a promise  I made to your parents " qiren said.

" Well , I need a little bit of time to make that little idiot my boyfriend first " zhan said giggling .

" Yes hurry , or someone will elope to the U.S  leaving us two old souls " qiren said looking at haikuan while haikuan was looking at anywhere but qiren and zhan.

" I never thought cheng and kuan will end up together although I have to thank you he is a lot less grumpy now " zhan said .

" A-cheng is cute not grumpy " the offended loverboy said makig zhan and qiren laugh .

Meanwhile a new employ have been transferred to zhan's office branch . An arrongant piece of sh!t .He walked inside zhan's cabin as if he owned the company .

" Mr , please wait outside Mr. sean is yet to come " mian mian tried the polite way although she wanted to say 'GET OUT !'

( YEah guys , I totally forgot about mianmian in this story ).

" Who the hell are you women to ask me question do you even know who I am ? Just go back to picking garbage " the man asked rudely . Mian mian held back a scoff.

" And who you might be Mr stranger "yibo who walked in asked him . He signalled mian mian that she can leave as she was busy .

" I am Su she " the man said proudly ." 

" Why you want to meet with zhan " yibo asked.

" And who are you to question me ? The janitors kid ?" su she asked arrogantly . These words hurt yibo because in school there was a bully who used to spread rumor that yibo was the lovechild of his father and their maid. Even though after hao xuan found about it the boy was never found in school that incident affected him especially since he forgot most of his childhoos memories .