Bride (Mitch P.O.V.)

I watched how Zach and Romano cheated on their wife's orders. Haider dispatched the stripper where all the attention of the men was on their phone. Zach and Romano were watching their wives through the hotel's security camera and bolted from their seat when they saw something on the phone. Me on the other hand, didn't pay attention to the woman not because my bride's brother was present but because my thoughts were on my bride too. I wish I could see her, how she enjoyed her bridal shower.

"Who invited those men?" Romano said furiously. Kevin immediately opened his laptop and there I saw my bride having a good time with her bridesmaids. Her face was flushed, I frowned when her gay friend approached her but I made a sigh of relief when the good-looking men gave the bartender a seductive glance.

Those men were gays but Zach and Romano were blinded by their jealousies particularly when Zach saw his wife went to the stage and started her pole dancing stint. He closed the laptop but Romano reacted.

"What is it man? I saw my wife coming to the stage. Let me see her and I will strangle her later, she's carrying our child!" Romano said. I saw Sophia drinking only juice and was enjoying the party, her baby bump was showing yet she still so cute.

They looked graceful on the stage. But Romano and Zach stormed out from the suite they occupied when they saw the men joined the ladies on the dance floor. I smirked in amusement when I witnessed my beautiful shy bride freaked out.

We were left alone in the suite they occupied with cakes and balloons. My bride wearing a high school sexy uniform was very hot. They ate the cake together and she even tried to seduce me. I almost gave up, but I want her to rest for the big event tomorrow. I drove her home and she was sulking.

I pulled her to my embrace before I let her go. "I will make it up to you on our wedding night my love," I whispered. I chuckled when her innocent eyes widened, "promise?" she asked. "Yes, promise," I said and kissed her temple.

I never been this nervous in my life and Kevin noticed it. "Relax man, Brie won't ditch you, and she's wearing white," he teased him. When the wedding song played and I saw my bride, my breathed hitched, she was the most beautiful bride in the world and my heart swelled. Today, I promised to cherish and love her.

The wedding ceremony ended and now the woman beside me is now my wife. Zach gifted us a Presidential Suite in his hotel. I carried my bride to our suite room. I can't wait to kiss her as soon as I placed him on the ground and closed the door.

Her tongue became as wild as mine, as undisciplined. She moaned when I gripped her thighs. I spread my own, then trapped her between my heavy legs. I know she could feel my hard arousal, she even tried to move closer.

My tongue slid in and out, again and again, until her whole body was straining for more of me

God, she was sweet. Holding her like this made me shake with desire. The sexy little whimpers she made in the back of her throat were driving me wild.

I wanted this to take slowly but damn it! I can't I need to taste her again after days of not touching her. By the time she tore his lips from mine her gown was already on her hips. "You can't stop now husband or I'll kill you and your gentlemanly manners of yours can go to hell," she warned.

I laughed at her threat, "even if I want I can't." Sweat dotted my forehead. My jaw was clenched, my breathing labored. My wife half naked with only her gown on her waist was so delectable.

While I held her stare, my right hand moved down between them, low on her stomach. I removed her gown and her sexy lingerie as my fingers slid into the junction of her thighs.

My fingers stroked the tender folds. When I felt the wetness there, I almost lost my control. "You're hot for me, wife," I whispered. "God, you're so sweet, so soft..." My finger slowly penetrated her, then stretched up inside. "You're so tight."

I took hold of her hand, then pressed it against my hardness. Her reaction was instantaneous. Her whole body shivered and bucked against me.

"Hold me," I instructed.

"Like this." I forced my fingers to close around my shaft, then thrust his fingers inside her again to rid her of her fear.

I pulled her hand away when he couldn't stand the sweet torture any longer. My mouth branded hers and my tongue thrust deep inside to the back of her throat. My wife was soon as wild, as out of control as I was. I knew just where to touch, how much pressure to exert, how to make her melt in my arms

I withdrew my fingers, then thrust them demanding into her tight sheath again. she cried with pleasure. I laid her down on the bed.

My mouth claimed hers for another long, hot kiss I kissed a slow trail down her neck, her chest, her stomach. When I moved lower, into the soft triangle of red curls shielding he paradise, she cried out again with excitement.

The taste of her was intoxicating. My tongue teased the sensitive nub of flesh, then pressed high into the soft, slick opening. She became lost to the splendor I forced on her. She clung to me now, demanding more. The muscles in her thighs tensed against mine in anticipation. She welcomed the rush of blazing ecstasy consuming her.

As soon as I felt the first tremors of release, I moved. He spread her thighs wide and eased into her. I paused when to let her adjust with his size, then drove forward with one powerful surge. She cried out in pain and pleasure. I immediately stilled my movements nut she grasped my buttocks motioning me to continue. I was fully embedded inside her now, my possession complete.

Neither one of them was capable of speaking again. I did withdraw from her, then thrust deep inside once more. She raised her hips to meet me halfway. She wanted all of me to squeeze tight.

Passion, like wildfire, raged between us.

I buried my face against her neck as I slammed into her again and again.

I wanted to be gentle.

She wouldn't let me.

She didn't know her nails dug into my shoulder blades. I didn't mind. When the climax was almost upon her, when she thought she was surely going to die from the incredible pressure building inside her, she clung to me and cried out my name.

"Come with me, love," I whispered. "Come with me. Now."

She gave herself over to the blissful surrender and found that surrender was also fulfillment.

"You promise to give me more of this," she said sleepily.

"I will give you the world, wife," I replied and hugged her.