his room was destroyed!

SUMMER: No. No way, that was too lame. You have to say it again with some actual feeling.
ARI: Nope.
SUMMER: Ari, you got sponsored, you're the best flavor of ice-cream there is, and you're gonna be huge. Say it again!
ARI: You're looking at Blu Gravity's next big thing.
*He says with a little more excitement*
SUMMER: One more!
ARI: You're looking at Blu Gravity's next big thing!
SUMMER: Scream it!
*Ari screams loudly*
ARI: I'm Blu Gravity's next big thing!
SUMMER: Whoo! Yeah, you are!
*Wren is walking with a white trash bag and trying to call Ari but he doesn't pick up*
ARI: Aw. Feels like old times, right?
*Wren stops at Summers door because she hears Ari and she peeks in and sees Summer with her phone in her face*
ARI: I really missed it.
SUMMER: Same. So if I was a flavor of ice-cream, what would I be?
ARI: You're like rocky road. Confusing, chewy, hard to define.
SUMMER: I'm sorry, chewy?
*Wrens phone continues to ring but Ari doesn't pick up*
ARI: Oh, Wrens calling.
SUMMER: You're sponsored now. You can decline any call you want, Ari.
*Wren hears over her phone -Hey, it's Ari. Leave a message.*
ARI: Fair enough.
*Wrens phone beeps and she moves it from her ear slowly*
ARI: So how's the shoot going? I bet you're killing it.
*Wren storms away and goes near Dices door but waits because of the Maid but once the doors about to shut Wren gets in and opens his camera bag and pours the white bag full of shellfish into the bag and saves some to pour all over his bed and grabs her lipstick and writes creep to cover his whole wall and throws the lipstick in his trash and walks out*

NEXT MORNING
*I wake up and check my phone to still see absolutely no message or call from Bax and I sigh and get ready*
YOUR OUTFIT

NEXT MORNING*I wake up and check my phone to still see absolutely no message or call from Bax and I sigh and get ready*YOUR OUTFIT

-OPTIONAL!-
*I walk out my room and see Wren in the kitchen*
WREN: Good morning!
JADE: Morning...
WREN: Everything okay?
JADE: Ye- Actually has Bax been hanging out with anyone... new lately?
WREN: Uhh... Hmm.. Oh! This new girl I think her name was- Allie..? Here, see?

✯Dear reader, If it feels like a trap, you're already in one✯

Dear reader, If it feels like a trap, you're already in one

*I start to tear up but I quickly turn around to the fridge and grab a cup & coffee*
WREN: Didn't you guys break up?
JADE: Nope.
*I grab a straw and go outside and sit by the pool*